Chapter 13 [S.M]

After Sofia left.
Jungkook reheat the soup which he made early morning and placed it before her with some juicy fruits and the pie which Sofia made for him.

"I know this breakfast is not your honor but I did my best." He said and sat beside her and dig into his favourite apple pie.

Tae glared him.
Jungkook noticed and asked.
"What?."

"When It becomes your favourite?" She asked mockingly.

"Well I don't like it until I tasted her handmade pie, She has magic in her hands. Taste it I'm damn sure you will love it also." He said moaning in taste.

Tae felt so much jealousy She bit her lips and spoke.

"I dont like sweet." She said bit angrily.

"Ok finish your soup then it will help you to heal soon." He said munching his apple pie.

Tae sigh and drink her soup.

"A-alpha."

"Hmm."

"Leave this attitude and lets go back." She said softly.

Jungkook stared her face blankly.
"If its because of me than sorry I can do anything for your apology please don't give my punishment to others. Majesty Alpha is sick. The People there need you. Please." She requested.

"Yoongi will be here at anytime. Have a safe journey." He said and stood up.

Tae looked at him with pleading eyes but he ignored her and walked out of the cave.

Tae also followed him limping.

"Alpha wait listen to me" she shout but he didn't stopped.

He lifted his axe and began to cut the wood again he was furious he wants to distract himself but tae didn't let him.

"You can't step back from your responsibilities." She said making him pissed.

He was about to say something when Sofia came with little pups aka Trueblood's little friends.

"Hyungieeee." Little pups shout smiling widely.

Jungkook also smiled at them and open his arms to hug them. They all group hugged. Jungkook was so happy he showered them with lots of kisses.

Tae's heart flutter seeing her Alpha smiling widely. She missed his bunny smile so much.
Sofia was also looking at jungkook with heart eyes.

Tae noticed and her smile fade away.

"Hyungie who is this angel." One of the them asked pointing at tae.

Tae's cheeks turned red which made her look more adorable.
She smiled at them and spoke.
"Hi My Name is Taehyungie."

The little pups coo at her then little Diana spoke.

"Are you an angel?you are so beautiful." She asked looking at her with doe eyes.

Tae voice stuck on her throat. She blushed hardly when she saw jungkook staring at her.

Tae bend to her level and took her small hands and kissed her forehead.
"No Baby I'm not an angel but I guess you are because you are so cute." She complimented.

Dianna blush and kissed her cheeks.
"Hihi thankyou btw your cheeks are so soft." She said giggling

Tae smile and greet with other pups who also thought she is an angel.

"Tae you also love pups so much like me and jungkook." Sofia said.

Tae smiled at her and replied.
"Ofcourse who doesn't."