Chapter 18

His heart beat fastened at the tempting sight of his Omega

His heart beat fastened at the tempting sight of his Omega. After taking a deep he leaned closer and shook her softly.
But she didn't even flinch he frowned and turned her.
His heart clenched when he saw her face dry tears were visible on her soft rosy cheeks. The fingerprints on her cheeks made him furious he caressed her cheeks softly. His eyes were shinning with tears. The Omega got picked up by her Alpha who placed her gently in the right position.

After covering her body with blanket he leaned closer and placed a long lovely peck on her cheeks.

He pulled away and laid beside her after pulling her closer from her tiny waist.

"My Beautiful Omega." He whispered admiring her face and snuggled on her neck.

Suddenly he smiled smugly and hovered her.

"Its not my fault baby its you who tempted me."

He captured her soft juicy lips into a soft sloppy hungry kiss. He moved his lips slowly he don't want to wake her up the lips was the only thing of his Omega he tasted yet which became dangerous addiction to him.

His trueblood senses alerted him he could hear someone's footsteps from a far.

-------------------------

Next day.....

The Omega woke up with a heavy headache. She groaned while massaging her head. Her eyes got teary when yesterday's incident flashed in her mind. With a shaky breath she placed her hand on her fast pounding heart.

She hugged her body to calm herself.

"I-i cant bear more pain now. I CANT."

Tears starts to flow nonstop from her big balmy eyes.

Few mins later she calmmed a bit and went to fresh up.

She came out in a robe wiping her face from the towel. Her eyes got teary again when she remembered she is all alone there is no Annie no jimini no one.

She don't know what will kai do with her.

Her thoughts got cut when Christina entered in her room with three maids.

Her Omega wolf shivered because the maids were Alpha included Christina

Christina smirked and stepped close to her.
The poor little Omega flinched when Christina traced her hands on her delicate features.

"Hm I admit you are beautiful, ah and my both sons are crazy behind you."
She chuckle amusingly

Tae scoff and looked away.

"Hm Attitude I see." She dig her nails on her soft cheeks.

"Oh How badly I want to ruin this angelic face of yours but I can't because of my foolish son." She harshly pulled her hand away made the poor Omega hissed in pain