Chapter 20

The Omega was sitting at the edge of the Beautiful lake within the Palace waiting for a specific person. She seems little nervous but she regain her confidence when the person approached her.

"Why you call me here?." Kai asked still upset from that incident.

The Omega stood up and gave a lovely smile.

"I want to tell you something very important." She tried to be more confident.

"What?." Kai raised his brow

"Actually I'm Sorry I know I did wrong but I got terrified that time you know well Annie never let me near any male and I'm not used to this behaviour. I felt very bad after hitting you please forgive me." She showed him puppy eyes.

Kai mood lit up his heart flushed with joy.

"It's Ok Darling." He caresses her cheeks.

Tae cringed but acted being shy.
"I want to tell you one thing more." She faked her shyness and roll the the cloth of her gown around her finger.

Kai chuckle and gesture her to continue.

She took a deep breath and spoke
"I'm ready, R-ready to M-marry you." She finally completed with a heavy heart.

Kai was in ninth cloud after hearing this news.

"Wait you are not joking right?." He asked excited and bit scared

She shook her head as denial with a beautiful smile. Kai jumped in happiness and embraced her in a tight hug.

Tae gulp and hug him back with trembling hands unwillingly.

"Omg thank you so much baby." He pulled away and pecked her forehead
Tae fake smiled

"One thing more." The Omega demanded.

Kai looked at her in confusion.

"What just tell me?." He asked cheerfully.

"Umm Its......You will not touch me or not even allowed to see me till our wedding." The Omega waited for his reply.

"Whats the need of these rituals baby anyway we are getting married in 2 days after my coronation which gonna held tommorrow."

The Omega bit her lips yes she got the information.

"I'm turning 18 in few days and I don't wanna get marked before my 18th birthday I know you need your luna because you are going to be the King soon that's why I didn't objected. So Please grant my wish also I want our wedding day special As you said just two days." She said with pleading eyes while clenching her fist which didn't get noticed by Kai.

He sigh and spoke with a smile
"Hm being romantic hn Ok your wish will be granted my Queen." He smiled

Tae wants to puke after listening his words but nonetheless she smiled back and kai left after winking.

The Omega Badly wants to slap him again but she took a deep breath and went to her room to change.

----------------------------

The Omega was clinging on her Annie who was patted her head. Lucus took her here safely again so that she can meet leena and also to inform jungkook about Kai's plans.

The Door Opened revealing the trueblood Alpha with his two trusted men beside. Everyone stood up and bowed in respect. The Omega looked away when her almond eyes met with his dark orbs.

Trueblood Alpha gesture everyone left leaving him Alone with the Omega.

He stepped closer then she spoke
"The ceremony will held tomorrow." She informed this time straight looking into his dark orbs.