Special Chp 2

5 years later...

Two little siblings were steping towards the kitchen with careful and silent steps.

(Let me introduce them:
They are Jeon Jaehyun and
Jeon Taehee 6 years old the most bratty kids of taekook.)

"Oppa what if we got caught dada will punish us then." Little taehee told to her 1 minute elder brother being scared.

"Nothing will happen Dada is sleeping." Her brother jaehyun assured her.

Both of them silently open the big door of the kitchen and stepped inside secretly

Both of them went to kitchen cupboard where Jeon Jungkook was hidding a treasure.

A treasure with lots choclates and candies which he hide from his bratty kids and naughy Omega safely inside that cupboard. (Like mom like kids.)

But it kept on the upper shelf which was way too high from their reach.
Jaehyun drag a stool with so much struggle. 

"We still can't reach their." Jaehyun said sadly but then an idea popped on his mind.

At the next moment jaehyun was standing on the stool with taehee on his shoulder.

"Did you get it?"

"Um its still so high."

"Our dada is so cruel."

Both giggle.

They both flinch when suddenly the door opened. Taehee was about to fall but her hero brother saved her.

They both looked at the door scaredly but sigh in relief when they saw it was their little brother Ryan

(He is Jeon Ryan. 2 years old Taekook most favourite Son, Secret crime partner of his mother).

Behind him was their Naughty mother.

"Mama?" The twins said at the same time little Ryan also looked as his mother at awe.

The Omega smiled nervously looking at her pups already at their mission.