Chapter 37

"You are still having it in your womb."
He smiled through tears.

The Omega felt like a lump stuck on her throat.

"W-what?." He asked sniffing.

He wiped her tears away from her soft rosy cheeks and flashed a big bunny smile.

"Yes you are still carrying my pup."
She looked at him with shocked teary eyes.

"How do you know?"

"My trueblood senses can feel it." He replied and pecked her lips.

"Then why can't I?"

"Because you are still weak because of that poison." He reasoned with a wide smile.

"Y-you are not joking right?" She asked sniffing cutely.

He cooed at his adorable Omega and pulled her on his lap.

"No I swear I'm not lying."

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier because of you I cried alot I hate you you are so bad." She hit him on his chest.

He chuckled and held her tiny fists.

"Sorry My Love but I had to, I still didn't found her who helped Christina. I asked everyone but they didn't remembered her She must be hiding somwhere or maybe ran away,She can hurt you again, We don't know how many snakes we are raising in our palace.Its our luck that God saved our baby. I can't believe anyone now, You have to show everyone that you have lost your child."

She nodded understanding  and snuggled on his chest sobbing.

"I know you will need someone because I know nothing about these things so we can tell Annie or you will need your handmaiden ofcourse but promise me no one else knows except them not even my parents I will tell them myself at right time."

"Ok." She replied in a low voice

He smiled and pecked her forehead.

"I was so restless It feels like someone stab my heart multiple times. Thanks to God my baby is safe." She got emotional again.

Jungkook lifted her shirt revealing her cute tummy.

She smiled shyly.
He place butterfly kisses on her stomach made her giggle loudly.

"Alpha stop its tickling."

"You are a baby yourself, how will you take care of our baby" He act like thinking.

She whine.

"Hyy I'm not a baby." She pout.

He awwed and hugged her tightly.

"Yes you are, My baby."

She pouted more.

"If you say so, ok I'm you baby DADDY." she said the last word extra seducively.

Jungkook stopped his movements immediately. He gulped when he felt like his pants tighten.

He pulled away sweating badly.

The Omega looked at him innocently but smirking internally.

"What happened." She asked blinking her eyes innocently.

"Am..nothing I remembered Appa called me a while ago, He must me waiting for me." He said nervously and stood up.

"But I want to cuddle with you." She said pouting with grabby hands.

Jungkook cooed,he badly wants to embrace his omega in his arms. But shrugged it when he glanced at his boner.

"Don't worry baby I will be back in few minutes." He hurriedly left the room.

After he left the Omega brusted into laughter which she had holding so bad a while ago.

She smiled shyly caressing her stomach.
              ----------------------------

Leena was caressing the Omega's soft silky hairs who was placing her head on her lap.

"I'm very happy for you baby." Leena pecked her head.

The Omega smiled.

"I wish your mother could also see your children, You know she planned everything about your future when you stepped into this world." Leena chuckled sadly.

The Omega looked at her with teary eyes.

"Its ok I have you, You are also my mother."

Leena broke down and hugged her tightly.

"Yes." She whispered and kissed all over her face.

"Annie?"

"Hmm."

"May I ask you something?" The Omega said nervously.

"Yes, what it is?" Leena asked with a little smile.

"Why you told jungkook to take me to his chamber that night so suddenly, I mean you were against our relationship right?"

"Because I realised that he is the best for you, I misunderstood him I thought he just have mere attraction towards you but I was wrong, I can see pure love and sincerity in his eyes for you. Everyone is dying to marry him but still he choose you even after 10 years I am ashamed of my actions. I commited a big sin unkowingly. Beside these he is your destined Mate then who I am to separate you." Leena replied genuinely.

The Omega smiled listening to her answer.

"Can I ask one thing more?"

Leena nodded

"Why are you not married yet?"

Leena's smile faded

"Because I promised your parents to take care of you till my last breath." She replied honestly.

"But Now I'm a big girl, Now you should find yourself a Mate." The Omega suggested pouting.

"Aish girl what are you talking, Will I get married at this age? Here I'm going to be grandmother and you are telling me these." Leena scolded her.

The Omega looked down sadly.
"But you are not that much old, still very pretty." She said fiddling with her fingers.

Leena sighed, She knew she can't win against this stubborn and naughty Omega.

"Ok I will,when I also find someone like jungkook." Leena said teasingly

The Omega smiled shyly.

"Well jungkook isn't bad." Leena said playfully smirking.

The Omega looked at her shocked.

"Ahhhh no He is Mine, go find someone else shuu shuu." She whinned.

Leena laughted at her actions.

"Ok ok."

The Omega sighed in relief.

"Well when you guys are getting married, any idea?." Leena asked.

The Omega looked at her sadly.

"I don't know he never talked about this."

"Its ok you know na he has so many responsibilities give him some time." Leena said while patting her back

Tae nodded with a little smile.

To be continue...

                ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Too short I know..
Its difficult for me to update everyday because this story is not pre-planned.

I felt like a culprit yesterday😭

I started adding some more pictures in my previous chps.