Chapter 35 [S.M]

The Omega was laying on the bed. She was wearing a cute floral pajama her top was lifted a little revealing her flat smooth white tummy. She was caressing her stomach smiling widely.

"Mm I'm sorry bub mama didn't took care of you, not even once talked to you because I was unaware of your presence but I promise from now mama will take good care of you we will eat so many tasty foods, chocolates and candies." She giggle because of her silliness.

"My baby.... ops Our baby."
She was blabbering cutely with her 3 weeks old baby in her womb.

Suddenly she felt a familiar scent, her favourite scent. She hurriedly fixed herself and sat straight on the bed.

"Baby your dada is here I will talk to you later." She whispered to her tummy.

The door Opened revealing tired jungkook.

His all tiredness flew away when he got a bonecracking hug from his Omega. He smiled widely and hugged her tightly.
The Omega giggled and pulled away. The trueblood groaned and pulled her again for another hug.

"Stay like this for a moment." He demanded while sniffing her vanilla and strawberry scent.

They both closed their eyes feeling eachothers warmth.

After 10 mins they pulled away. Jungkook caressed her cheeks and gave a lovely kiss on her forehead.

-----------------------
After making love.
The trueblood was humming a beautiful tune with his Omega in his arms who was resting her head on his chest and listening to his melodious tune with closed eyes and a calm smile.

Jungkook noticed her he chuckle and pecked her lips.
She Opened her eyes but blush furiously because jungkook was staring at her with so much love in his eyes.

"What?" She asked in a low voice fluttered.

"Just wondering how can someone be this ethereal and beautiful." He said with heart eyes on her.

She bit her lips shyly and snuggled more on his chest.

She gasp when he slide his hand under the blanket and caressed her stomach. she reminded that she was hiding his biggest happiness from him.

But why jungkook always caressed her stomach whenever they cuddled? Maybe he is expressing his wish like this.

But the calm wide smile while touching her tummy tells something else. Something like he knew everything.

With these confusions and questions running in her mind she went into a deep slumber.

But he was still caressing her stomach.
                   ----------------------------

Next Morning....

The Omega was standing wearing a bathrob infront of the mirror drying her wet hairs with the towel.

Suddenly she felt two strong veiny arms around her waist. She felt butterflies.

"Good Morning Beautiful." Jungkook said in rapsy morning voice.

She moaned when he lick his mate mark while opening her rob.

"W-when did you wake up?" She asked with a shaky breath.

"When you left me alone." He pouted.

She smiled and was about to turn but gasp when he slide her rob down on the floor made her fully naked infront of the Mirror.

Her cheeks turned red with burning sensation.

He traced his finger all over her body. Eyening her reflection in the mirror lustfully.