Chapter 11

"Look calmdown and Listen to me First then react." Yoongi said in a calm voice.

Jungkook glare at him and sat beside them.

Yoongi sigh tae looked at him worriedly. Yoongi gave her assuring look and spoke.

"We are here for an important matter." He informed
Jungkook looked at him blankly.
"Explain." Finally he spoke his deep voice gave shivers to taegi.

Yoongi explained him everything jungkook listened everything with blank face. Tae was looking at Jungkook's face to calculate his expressions but he remain emotionless.

"What's wrong in this its his right, He will learn with the time you should give him some time he just started, He is my brother I can't go against to him." He replied unbothered.

"Seriously Jungkook it's you, That fucker destroying Everything." Yoongi said angrily.

"Don't curse he is my Brother, I am not going back that's it." Trueblood  replied glaring.

"Brother? He is a monster What you know about him? You have to go back its your responsibility." Tae said angrily.

"I don't need your suggestion I know what's better for me." He replied huskily.

"Jungkook try to understand you are destroying million of lives." Yoongi said calmly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"It's late now I think you should go. I am very tired I've lot of works next day." He replied in rough tone

Yoongi clenched his fist.

"I told you tae its useless to seek help from him he is stubborn since his birth, Come lets go." Yoongi said glaring jungkook.

Tae looked at jungkook with teary eyes. But he looked away.

Yoongi was about to carry her but jungkook stopped him.

"She is injure and it's dark now you have nowhere to take her let her sleep here tonight you can take her where ever you want in the morning."

Yoongi realised and nodded

"Sleep well princess." Yoongi said and kissed her forehead.
But someone didn't liked it.

"Take care of her I will take her back in the morning." Yoongi said glaring.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. Yoongi sigh and left.

                ---------------------------

On the other side
Ukaas...

Kai was walking towards tae's room. It was late night everyone was sleeping. The guards at the hallway were dozing.

He smirk and carefully opened the door. He stepped inside and made sure not to make any sound. He saw tae was sleeping he smirk and licked his lips. He went to her bed with careful steps.
He took a deep breath and inhale her intoxicating scent. Her scent was everyehere in her room. He leaned close to her and whisper.

"Finally I can taste you."
He smirk and pulled her closer but he felt something weird. He took off the blanket and his eyes widden.

Its not tae they were pillows. He gritted his teeth and shout.

"GUARDS."

The guards hurriedly entered the room and bowed.
"WHERE IS THE PRINCESSES?." He shout in his Alfa voice.

The guards gulped in fear.

"Aaa S-he? was.------." Kai killed him.

He growl in anger.

"CALL PRINCESS LEENA." He ordered

They hurriedly left to bring her.

They drag leena harshly and throw her on the floor.

Kai made her look at him by harshly gripping her mouth.

"Where is my Tae?" He asked.

She chuckle bitterly.

"Not yours Fucker." She spit.

Kai slapped her harshly.

"I asked where is she?" He asked angrily.

"I don't know, Even if I knew I will never tell you." She said daringly.

Kai laugh like a maniac.

"What you think I can't find her hn." He laugh. "I will find her and make her Mine you will see." He smirk.

Leena glare at him and laugh.
"Never He will never let you." She smirk.

Kai looked at her confused
"Who?."

"Your End." She replied glaring.

"You know what I want to end you know but I can't my beloved father and brother are still alive. But don't worry I will end them Soon." He replied smirking

Leena looked at him shockingly.
"Guards throw her in the prison."
Kai ordered.

                  --------------------------

Tae drank the soup made by jungkook. She smile looking at her Alpha who was pouting like a baby struggling with the fire wood. Basically he was trying to fire the woods to make his Omega warm.

He smile widely when he succeeded.
Tae admired the handsome man infront of him. Jungkook noticed her stare and imediately made a poker face.

"Call me if you need anything." He said coldly and was about to go but tae stopped him.

"Where are you going Alpha?." She asked softly.

"I'm sleeping out don't worry I can hear you easily."

"W-why Its Ok you can sleep inside its so cold outside." She said looking down in a low voice.

Her heart beat fast when jungkook suddenly came so close to her face.

"No, Its not good for an unmarked Omega to be close near an Alpha." He whisper huskily and pulled away.

Tae felt butterflies her cheeks heat up.

"Sleep well." He said and left.

                ---------------------------

With Yoonmin....

"A-alpha is She ok?." Jimini asked

"Hm yes she is all right don't worry." Yoongi replied softly.

Jimini sigh in relief.

"What do you think how she convince majesty Jungkook?"

Yoongi smile.

"She will, I know jungkook is so stubborn but tae is his biggest weakness. He is mad at her that's why he is reacting like this. I hope everything will be fine between them." Yoongi said looking at the stars.

"Yes." Jimini said and placed her head on his shoulder.
Yoongi smiled and closed his eyes.

              ----------------------------

Tae was crying in sleep and breathing heavily.
"No no leave me." She sob

"No ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She scream.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully he opened his eyes when he hear his Omega screaming.

"Tae?."

He hurriedly ran to her.

To be continue....

               ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Any Idea?👀👀
Thanks for reading...