Chapter 39

Jungkook and yoongi were standing at the hallway gazing at the way towards Taekook room.

"Hyung do you think this plan will work, for me its useless because of this she cried." Jungkook said guilty for his rude talk with his Omega.

"Its ok man, I am sure it will work." Yoongi patted his shoulders.

Suddenly their gaze fall on the Omega who was coming towards them. Both smirk and continued their acting.

"Yes and please have a visit in the village too in my absence." Jungkook said totally ignoring her.

Yoongi act along and nodded his head.
The Omega looked at her Alpha with teary eyes.

"Oh tae how are y---." Yoongi got cut of when she started crying more.

Jungkook gulped backfacing her.
"A-apha pl-ease don't go I need Y-you."
She cried backhugging him.

Yoongi got sad seeing her like this.
Jungkook who was holding himself for not to embrace her turned around and hugged her tightly.

She hurriedly hugged him back and clutched his jacket tightly like someone will snatch him from her.

Jungkook gave yoongi an assuring look yoongi nodded and left.

The Trueblood smiled at his omega who was crying like a baby in his arms.

"Shh Its ok bub I'm not going anywhere." He tried to calm her with some soothing words.

But she snuggled more in his embrace.

"Promise na you will not leave me?" She asked sniffing cutely.

He chuckled while cupping her face and joined their forheads.

"But you said you don't want me near you." He said in fake sad voice.

"I'm Sorry I will not say this again Please stay here with me."

"Hmm what will I get then?" He asked smirking

She looked at him with doe innocent eyes.

He leaned closer and whispered.
"I want a kiss for at least 10 mins then I will think about staying here."

She gulped.
He licked his lips when his gaze fell on her soft juicy lips.

"N-not here." She bit her lips shyly.

He smirked and picked her up in bridal style and walked towards their room.

As they entered without waisting a sec he smashed their lips together. His heart felt relief at the completion of his desire.

They both moved their lips in sync. He put her down and pulled her closer from her waist without breaking the kiss.

She placed her hands around his neck kissing him passionately

She placed her hands around his neck kissing him passionately. He sucked her bottom lips made her moan.

There tongues rolled together and danced with rhythm.