Chapter 14

"Thankyou." Tae said softly

Sofia smiled and also sat besider her after placing the breakfast.

Tae was so ashamed of her behaviour with sofia last night. Sofia's kindness are care for her made her more guilty.

"Why are you not eating don't you like it?" Sofia asked.
Tae came back to her senses and relied.
"No it's delicious thankyou so much for taking care of me,I'm so sorry I behaved rudely." Tae said looking down.

"Its ok I didn't mind it." Sofia assured her with little smile.

Tae smile sadly.
"Do you want to explore our village." Sofia asked smiling.

Hearing this tae's face lit up.
"Omg really?" Tae sequelled

Sofia chuckle at her cuteness and nodded.

-----------------------

Tae and sofia explored the whole village. Tae greet with many people. She played with pups and ate alot of village snacks. She loved the village and people very much.

Sofia took her to Bazaar. Tae's eyes shine brightly when she saw the colorful scenery infront of her. They were many food stalls, toy stalls, there were colourful carpets and embroided goods everywhere.

"My Princess do you want anything.?" Sofia asked the little Omega softly.

Tae pout and look around confused what to buy or what not.
Sofia chuckle and spoke.
"Come lets go their."
Tae nodded and let her drag herself where ever she want.

Someone looked at them with hurt eyes.
"Tae you meanie, you cheater you made a new bestie how dare you to betray me." Jimini huffed

Yoongi sighed.
"It's ok let her enjoy don't be so selfish." Yoongi adviced

Jimini pout.

"Ok ok now don't pout like this come." Yoongi said chuckling and they left.

Sofia took her to a stall of hair accessories.
"Wow its beautiful." Tae blurt out

Sofia took one of it and and put it on tae's hair carefully

"Oh its looks so beautiful on your hairs." Sofia said smiling.

"Really?" Tae asked

"Yeah you should keep it."

Tae smiled and nodded.

Tae frowned when Sofia paid for it.
"W--."

"It's ok Take it as our Friendship gift. Do you wanna Friends with me?" Sofia asked hopefully and extended her hand.

Tae nodded smiling widely and hug her. Sofia smiled and hugged her back.

They visit some more shops then

"My Daughter can you please help me to carry these heavy boxes." An old lady asked Sofia.

"Tae stay here I will be back in one minute."

Tae nodded and sofia went to help her.

Tae was waiting for her to return but her gaze fall an unknown Alpha who was checking her out she felt so uncomfortable by his stare. To avoid him she began to check the items of the nearby stalls.

Suddenly he grab her wrist. She looked at him shockingly and tried to free herself.
"Why so hurry baby, Lets have some fun." The stranger Alpha said.

She glare at him and slap his face with other hand.
He looked at her angrily.
"You will regret." He shout.

But at the next moment he was on the ground hissing in pain. Tae turned around and spotted angry Jungkook.

Jungkook Growl loudly his eyes were bloody red. He went to him and grab his collar.

"How Dare you to touch my Omega?" Jungkook shout.

He starts to beat him mercilessly. He was begging to stop but jungkook didn't stop. Tae looked at them with shocking eyes. She went to seprate but jungkook had no mood to spare him until he dead.

"Alpha leave him."

"Stay away." He shout.

People gathered around them. Everyone was looking at them some were gossiping. No one dare to separate them.

Hearing voices Sofia ran to the place her eyes widen.

Finally tae successfully pushed jungkook away from him. Jungkook gave her deadly glare. Tae gulp she got scared.

He held her wrist and angrily drag her through the crowd.

He dragged her towards the jungle and pinned her on the tree.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE?" He shout tae flinch and sob.

He angrily punched the tree
"FUCKING ANSWER ME.?"

She closed her eyes tightly tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Its not your palace where you can roam around without any worry it's the real world tae, Stop your nonsense childish behaviour."

She hiccup.

"Alpha its not her mistake it was me who took her there." Sofia said approaching them.

Jungkook pulled away from tae and looked at Sofia.

Tae ran back toward the cave crying.
"Tae come back here." He shouted but tae didn't stopped.

He sighed
"Why you took her there?" He asked angrily.

Sofia explained him everything. He sighed and felt bad for yelling at his Omega.

"I should go I fucked up." He said and was about to go but.

"Alfa I want to tell you something very Important."

"What it is?" He looked at her confused.

Sofia took a deep sigh and continue.

"It's about Princess Taehyungie."

After listening tae's name jungkook looked at her curiously.

"Tae?."

"Last night when I was helping her to dressed up I noticed a scar on her stomach. I asked her but she got angry and changed the topic."

"Scar?"

"Yeah It didn't seems like a normal scar that was deep and not in appropriate spot I mean------." She gulp and looked down

"Sofia tell me clearly, what scar and what do you want to say actually." His heart was beating fast.

"I-i don't know if its true what I was thinking but I can't just explain it like that, its better if you ask her yourself I think something is wrong with her You should ask her about it y-yeah."

He sigh
"It's ok I will ask it from her." He clenched his fist and walked towards the cave to enquire tae.

To be continue.....

Get yourself ready for the next chp😟