Chapter 21

The preparations were made loudly.
The entire castle was decorated beautifully. Father sprinkle holywater on the throne. The Crown was beautifully kept on the majestic cushion which was placed on the expensive marble box the box was decorated with red rubys and jewels

The royal hall was decorated according to the honor of the royal guests. In short the preprations for the ceremony was mind blowing. Nothing seems to be imperfect but the soon to be King was not acceptable to the people. They were praying to the God to bless them and to save them from this cruelty.

Kai's feet were not touching the floor he seems to be on the 7th sky. He desperately waited for this day.

He was admiring himself on the Mirror when christina came with a wide smile on her cunning face.

She pecked his forehead.
"Congratulations my King."

"Thanks Mom." They both hugged eachother.

"Lets go priest was calling you." She informed patting his shoulder.

                     -------------------------

"Annie I'm feeling so scared." The Omega hugged her Aunt.

Yes they are into the palace through the secret tunnel.

Leena caressed her soft cheeks and gave her a sword.

"We don't know what might happen so take it." Leena informed

"Annie where is He I didn't see him Since Yesterday." The Omega asked little hesitantly not be obvious for having concern for Trueblood Alpha

Leena smiled and replied.
"Jungkook is with Yoongi, Asabella gave birth to a real King a warrior poor boy he didn't even slept whole night he was preparing himself for today, Good bless him." Leena said with whole heart.

The Omega got worried after listening he must be tired she thought.
Leena understood from her expressions and spoke

"Don't worry he is all right..Even More Fresh then us." She chuckle.

The Omega look down and bit her lips shyly no matter how much she tried to suppress her feeling for the trueblood infront of Leena but leena always noticed.

"Tae I'm going now please be safe hm." Leena pecked her forehead and left.

                     -----------------------

Everyone gathered on the royal hall. Kings from the different Empires gathered to congratulate him but none of them happy. Ukaas was always a hope for them because this Kingdom was superior to all but they knew it will be the destruction of the whole warewolves community if that Mighty throne kai own.

"We are all Gathered here for the Coronation of the New King Of Ukaas."
The father announced loudly.

Everyone clapped Kai went to the Father and bowed.

The priest trace a huge Fur all over his body as a sign of blessing.

"For the next ritual we need our Present King but because he is sick so we skipping this and stepping towards the main ritual." The Father announced again.

He recite some holly vows and gesture the royal guard to take the crown.

Kai smirk and lifted his head in proud.

Meanwhile some men wearing black cloack and covering their face with hood entered inside.

Everyone looked at them amusingly
Kai clenched his fist and Shout
"HOW DARE YOU TO ENTER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?."