Chapter 28[S.M]

"Change in front of me." He ordered in a deep rapsy voice.

The Omega looked at him with hooded eyes. She gulped and let her gown slide down from her body obeying her Alpha without any objections.

His eyes darkened at the tempting half naked sight of his Omega as she was wearing her undergarments only.

The Omega stood still waited for her Alpha's next command.

She felt so weak under his intense gaze on him. The way he was checking her out from head to toe. He already undressed her fully with his intimate eyes.

"Come here."

His Dominant voice made her shivered she felt so submissive infront of him.

She subconsciously walked towards him. He slide his hand around her bare tiny waist and made her sit on his lap.

He groan because she landed straight on his hard cock.

She bit her lips when he nuzzled his nose under her cleavage. His hand went to unhook her bra.

"A-alphamm."

"Shhh."

He brushed their lips together and slide down her bra from her shoulders.

He moaned and rolled his eyes in pleasure when he grap her soft milky swells on his cold rough hands.

"Ummmm."

The Omega bit her lips and throwed her head back in pleasure when he swirl his wet tongue around her big round swell.

Because of unresistable pleasure she began to grind on his hard cock.

"Ahh fuck you are such a tease darling."

"Ahmm mm."

He suck her swells agressively like a hungry baby.

He slowly laid her on the bed and place her legs on his shoulders and bite her inner thigs.

The Omega was Moaning mess.

He throwed her panty away leaving her fully naked under him.

"Ah this juicy ass of yours ahh How badly my teeths craved for them."

She clutched the sheets tightly. Tears of pain and pleasure contioneously rolled down from her cheeks.
Because he was eating her ass mercilessly while jerking his hard dick with his other hand.

He pulled away and attached their lips in a passionate kiss.

"Lets sleep hm." He said softly caressing her cheeks.

The Omega bit her lips and asked with red cheeks.

"A-ahm we are not going to do it?"

He chuckle.