Special Chp 1 [M]

1 year Later.....

"DO YOU JEON JUNGKOOK TAKE KIM TAEHYUNGIE AS YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED WIFE."

The trueblood looked at his gorgeous bride with so much love in his eyes.

"I DO." He said holding her hands tightly

"DO YOU KIM TAEHYUNGIE TAKE JEON JUNGKOOK AS YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND."

The Omega was looking down shyly.

"I DO." She said making eye contant with her Alpha.

"I ANNOUCE YOU BOTH LAWFULLY WEDDED COUPLE MAY GOD BLESS YOU. YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE."

The Trueblood smirked and pulled his Omega closer. Who placed her hands on his shoulders.

She closed her eyes when their lips met. They moved their lips in sync kissing eachother passionately.

They wanted this moment to never end but the had to pulled away when they heard loud cheers.

They faced the people and chuckle when they saw their babies were looking at them with their doe eyes making grabby hands towards them

As they held them the babies snuggled more into their parents embrace.

They cooed and showered the fluff balls with lots of kisses.

Everyone was looking at this lovely family with lot of adoration.

"Baby lets go." Jungkook whispered impatiently.

The Omega nodded smiling.

Jungkook frowned when he saw tae was walking still holding their babies.

"Where are you taking them?" He asked confused.

"With us." She replied confused.

"What no way I will not let these brats to ruin this day too."

"What did you say?" The omega asked glaring.

He gulped when he realised what he said.

"B-baby I mean jimini will take care of them. Don't you think we should spend some time alone." He showed his puppy eyes.

Jimini who was standing beside them was trying hard to control her laugh.

"No I can't leave them alone."The Omega replied sadly.

Jungkook huffed annoyed.

"Ok then stay with them I'm going." He said angrily and walked away.

She looked at his disappearing figure sadly.

"Yes tae he is right Its been more than a year, he also needs your attention don't behave like this go to him I will take care of these cuties." Jimini suggested with eye smile.