3.0 - La Paura Del Buio

It's been about two weeks since I met Vic and the others. Vic stopped by to pick up coffees a few times but nothing other than that. We haven't really seen each other much since Victoria said they've been really busy with work. 

We've gotten pretty close it's just that we can't really find the time to talk that much.

Thomas mentioned that they all work in the same industry, and that's how they really became friends and got to know each other. They also each have their own apartments but usually spend their time at Vics. 

I went to Vics twice and it's a really cool penthouse apartment with a pool as well. Beats the crap out of my tiny studio flat, but somehow the guys really love my apartment, they say its "cozy"

It's a Saturday night and I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't bored shitless and probably watched everything Netflix had to offer and ate nearly 90% of the fridge and the pantry AND I haven't left the house besides work since Vic took us shopping. 

So from all of that we can conclude that I am a total grandma and sore loser. 

Has being alone for nearly the past 2 weeks made me realize how lonely I am and nearly put me into a depressive episode twice, maybe. Do I really need to get out more, yes (even though I refuse to admit) and lastly, will I call Victoria and ask her to go out tonight, yes. 

I actually called a few times but either it was always busy on the line and either Vic or Ethan would text me later apologizing they were busy and couldn't get the phone, or I had called and they picked up, talked a few minutes and had to leave while mumbling many apologies. 

To be honest I felt like I was burdening them so I stopped calling after the first 3 maybe. 

I decide to finally get out of my slump by rolling onto my side to grab the phone. I find Vics contact and start typing.

"hey wanna hang out tonight if you aren't busy?" I text her and close my phone. 

"well that was a great effort to get out of my loser state" I huff to myself as Gimbo jumps on the bed and starts eating my hair. 

For fucks sake I need to fix this... or...me?

"a bath will help" I say to myself getting up out of bed, oh god I'm talking to myself and I'm going crazy.

I run the hot water while accidentally spilling half of the body wash into the bath and cursing while I do so. 

Right as I'm about to get in the bell rings. Am I naked right now? very

"Shit" I grab a towel and run to the door making sure to close the tap. I choose life instead of flooding my house. 

As I open the door and slightly hide behind it 4 faces poke their heads through the door.

"Luluuuu" Ethan says running in for a hug but stopping realizing I'm only in a towel that's about to fall off. 

Well thats awkward.

"Hi" I say, my face turning a deep red as the 3 boys and Vic stare at me, 

"Hot" Vic says as I purposefully slam my head against the wall,