16.0 - SUPERMODEL

A/N: I need to get better at updating...

Luna's POV:

"Where are you going?" Vic calls after me as I run around trying to find the car keys,

"shit shit shit shit where are they!" I call out, running from the living room back into mine. 

"What are you looking for?" Giorgia asks as I run into kitchen where her and Damiano are smoking. 

"keys" I respond shortly, rummaging the table, 

"here" Damiano says, throwing my car keys at me. The fuck? why did he have my keys, 

"I had to go pick up Gio" he says without making eye contact. Wow. 

Since when did we get to taking my car keys without even asking THEN to picking up his girlfriend and taking her to my house without asking that either. 

"I'm leaving, thanks" I say as Giorgia waves bye to me as I walk back into the living room, 

"Where are you goingggg" Vic calls again, 

"Job interview" I say, angrily shoving my phone and keys into my purse. Fuck these heels I can't do shit in them either.

"what?" everyone questions in sync, turning around the face me. Damiano's also standing in the living room now as the whole group faces me. I give them a puzzled look. 

"What?" I ask back as all of their faces scrunch up, 

"What job" Thomas asks as I check my watch, 

"This one fashion modeling agency called, they saw me from one of the paparazzi pics and want me to get involved" I say, finishing up packing my purse.  Someone scoffs from behind me, Damiano.

"They're just trying to get to us through you" He chuckles. 

Maybe it's because my feet already hurt, or that I'm pissed off at his behavior,

or the fact that his leech of a girlfriend is always around,

 but I snap.

"Oh so you're saying that the only reason they're calling me in for a job is not because I have my shit fit for it, but because of your fame?" I say, walking closer to Damiano. 

He scoffs again lightly and nods, 

"you can't be that stupid to think they just want you and not us for the branding or money or even appearance of us being with you" he retorts back. 

Oh nah he's fucked it up now. 

"Well guess what, I don't need your branding, appearance or money, fuck I don't even need you in my life, it actually seems like you need me. So disrespectfully get the fuck out of my house." I say coldly.

I'm standing up close to him now, fuming. It feels like my whole body is covered in gasoline right now, and if someone lit a match, everything would explode. 

His eyes turn dark as he steps back, 

"Giorgia, we're leaving" he grits out through his teeth, keeping his eyes locked on mine.