20.0 - Are You Ready?

luna's POV:

3 days later**

My eyes peel open slightly, trying to adjust to the light, fucking hell I have a headache. I roll onto my back, rubbing my forehead, but end up accidentally elbowing someone in the cheek.

"cazzo" the person cusses out, sitting up quickly, Damiano?

In my bed??

No shirt???

"Fuck I'm sorry" I sit up quickly as Damiano leans against the bed post, rubbing his cheek. We dont talk for a couple of seconds, both of us taking in the fact that we're in the same bed right now.

This scenario is way too familiar. 

"Did we-" I begin but he cuts me off,

"no" he replies quickly, not making eye contact

"well I don't think so" he mumbles the rest of it. My eyes widen slightly as I get out of bed, running to the mirror across from the bed to check for marks or hickeys.

Right then I realize I'm just wearing underwear.

"Oh fuck uhm" I stand their awkwardly as Damiano takes the hint, turning around as I grab the closest pair of shorts I have laying on the chair.

"Ok" I say awkwardly, walking back to bed,

I sit next to Damiano, fiddling with my fingers. He looks down as well, the tension in the room can literally be cut by a knife

"I'm sorry I accidentally elbowed you" I try to break the awkwardness, looking at the redness on his cheek.

"It's fine" He replies, very shortly and dryly, fuck this is actually hellish.

"Okay moving on, what are the plans for today" I ask as he shrugs,

"I think Vic made plans for the beach today, since it's our last day in London" he replies, getting out of bed.

Fuck.

Beach = water.

I don't do well with water.

"you wont swim though, so I think we'll switch the plans" he adds, slipping his t-shirt from last night over his head.

"you remembered" I mumble, thinking he didn't hear me, but it's clear that he did as our eyes meet from the reflection in the mirror and he gives me a small smile.

"I'm gonna take a shower, you can hang out if you want or go back to get changed or something" I say as he nods,

"I'll get dressed then meet you back here, we'll find the others" he suggests,

"Ok"

"Ok"

After my shower I rummage through my suitcase. Since this was such a last minute plan, I didn't have the chance to pack much. I'm still in my bathrobe as someone knocks on the door,