19.0 - Timezone

Luna's POV:

"I'm actually fully convinced you've never graduated kindergarten" I snort, almost spitting out the drink in my mouth as Victoria leans towards me laughing.

After our small hug/squash/fall on each other and cry session we popped a bottle of champagne, then wine, and now tequila. It's safe to say we're slightly drunk.

"What is toast" Thomas asks, grabbing a bag that has bread in it like it's the most uncommon thing he's seen.

"I love toast" I add, on falling on Victoria,

"I don't know how to make toast" Ethan adds from the other side of the room, where he's slumped on the floor,

"You don't know how to make toast?!" Damiano basically yells out, he's the most sober out of all of us, but still tipsy.

"And you don't know how to ride a bike, what about it" Ethan retorts back to Damiano as I burst out laughing,

"Dami can't ride a bike?" I repeat as Vic and I die from laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We're all dancing, swaying to the rhythm of bad club music, but we're too drunk to care. Normally I'm a terrible dancer, but now my body flows with the song, almost synchronically. My hair, that was once in a neat ponytail is now flying around in the air.

I feel a pair of hands on my lower waist guiding my hips to the song, it's probably Vic or Ethan.

"since when did you two get that close" Vics whispers in my ear, but I still manage to hear her through the music. What? if she's not holding me, who is?

Oh

My eyes catch onto his chunky rings, causing me to push his hands off of me immediately. I know I'm drunk, but that doesn't mean I forgave him.

You can't just dump one girl and get back with the last. Not gonna work with me.

"Don't touch me" I slur out, as I turn to him.

His eyes meet mine, while before I could tell each emotion through his eyes, now I can't tell any of them.

"I'm going to bed" I say harshly, trying to walk to the door to get to my hotel room, but stumbling on the way, causing me to fall on Ethan.

"I'll go with her" Damiano offers but I flip him off,

"Vic let's go" I say as she makes her way towards me, stumbling more than I did.

Fuck this shit.

"I'm going on my own" I announce, trying my best to walk in a straight line, but instead, falling face first.

A pair of arms grab me, pulling me right back on my feet with ease.

"Just let me help you" Damiano mutters into my ear as I shake my head no,

"Go help your little girlfriend" I retort back,

"luna-" she begins but I cut him off,