6.0 - L'altra Dimensione

"You're kidding!" I yell as Vic lets out a loud chuckle. We were in Vics bedroom, just the two of us chilling and watching Gilmore Girls when she had the idea to show me one of the new songs they were working on. 

"L'altra Dimensione " meaning the other dimension. Vic told me that usually Damiano writes the lyrics but all of them contribute. But apparently Damiano wrote this one himself. 

Not that I would know. We still haven't talked since the kiss, and it may have been a week by now.

It's not like I've seen him around anyway. He's kinda been busy.. well thats what the others say but I know he's purposefully been ignoring me. 

Vic, Ethan and Thomas all came over a couple of times for our usual movie nights but Damiano always had 'stuff' to do.

Victoria has been pestering me about telling him why I broke it off and telling him about my past and what I told her but I just can't. 

For multiple reasons of course;

1. I don't want him to look at me differently.

2. This isn't something serious, and telling him such a big fact about myself makes me feel like it is and I can't get my hopes up.

3. He probably doesn't really care about it, like Vic said, and I'm not ready to face that yet. 

The thing is neither Victoria or him know that this is the first time I've kissed someone after what happened with my ex, and it may seem stupid but it's kinda a big deal for me. 

It took me a long time to warm up to guys again to be so close that I kiss them and now it feels like my past has ruined the present for me. 

"hello? earth to Luna" Victoria waves her hand frantically as I finally snap out of my trance.

"Oh yes sorry, continue" I say as Vic studies my face for a little before her lips turn upward into a smirk. 

"You were thinking about him" she says, raising an eyebrow,

"Thinking about who" I try to play it dumb as the blonde rolls her eyes.

"Don't play it dumb" she says as I stand up and walk towards the kitchen. 

"Don't know what you're talking about!" I call out as I can hear Victoria chuckle sarcastically. 

"You have to tell him soon enough" she says as the door opens, 

"Tell who what?" a deep voice questions. Oh fuck me. 

I turn around as our eyes meet. He takes it by surprise before regaining his solemness. 

"Damianoo you camee" Vic says shooting me a wink as I mentally flip her off. 

"You didn't tell me she was here. I wouldn't have come" he mutters as his words feel like a knife to my skin. 

Ouch. 

"Aye be nice" Vic says, smacking his arm as we still don't break eye contact. His look is stern and his jaw slightly clenched.