7.0 - For Your Love

Damianos POV:

"Hey Luna I wanna show you a song" I say, walking up to the brunette laying on the couch.

 We're at the studio once again after Lunas shift, and everyone else has gone to get takeout for dinner. 

The band and I have been working so much recently it's honestly draining, but it's probably because I keep getting song ideas and Victoria is keen on making a song out of each of them. 

We've been working on a specific song for a while, it really means a lot to me so it will probably take a long time for us to be finished with it. 

But in the meantime, Vic and I have been working on a different one which I think has potential.

"Dami?" Luna says, bringing me back to reality as I nod, clicking the start button on the laptop. 

"I wanna be the first man you look at tonight

I wanna be stuck in your head and make you go wild

I wanna drive you 'til the morning light and

I wanna leave you alone in the middle of the night

I wanna be a good man and see you smile

And I wanna swim between your thighs"

Starts playing as Lunas eyes widen as she begins nodding to the rhythm, but it gets cut short. 

"Why'd it stop?" Luna asks as I shrug, 

"Thats all I have for now" I reply as she furrows her eyebrows, taking my lyric notepad and pen. She scribbles a few lines on it as I try to peer over her shoulder to see what she's written. 

"This would be hot as fuck" she says, handing me the notepad,

I wanna fuck you 'til you scream and cry

I wanna hold you in my arms tonight

For your love, I'll do whatever you want

I'll do whatever you want, for your love

Is written under the verse I just played for her. My eyes widen. Damn that is fucking hot and a genius idea.

"You write songs?" I ask surprised as she shakes her head no, 

"More of a poetry person" she says, stealing my recording chair, 

"I feel like that would work something like this" she says, clicking the on button on the mic and starting the song once again. 

She closes her eyes and begins tapping the rhythm with her foot. After the first part has played she stops it, copies the background music without the lyrics and starts playing that.