18.0 - Own My Mind

A/N: Ya'll, I know the wait was long, once again, but I really love this part ;)

Luna's POV:

I follow Fabrizio backstage as he informs me that the band will go on in 5 minutes. He said he and the crew booked me a place right in the front/middle of the stage. Not where the band can directly see me, but still visible.

Fabri also said that once they're done performing, and have taken their final bows, a staff member will help me backstage where I'll hide in their dressing room before they come in, since their always busy with the equipment set ups after the show. 

"Okay you can go to your seat now, the security will let you pass" Fabri states,

"Thank you thank you" I reply, giving him a quick hug before running back to the crowd.

—————————————-

The concert has been going incredible so far. I've heard them sing before so many times but this has got to be one of the best. 

His eyes close as his body joins the rythmn of the song. His muscles jerking in line with the beat. If you look closely you can see the vibrations in his throat as his lyrics come out as a melodic cry.

I guess I zone out, my body moving synchronically to the music and my mouth singing as it was on autopilot that I don't even realize the song is over and Damiano started speaking. 

"Now, this next song is something you guys haven't heard yet, since it's not been released, but will be very soon!" He begins as my eyes flutter open, looking at the band on stage. 

What song is this? Have I heard it?

"This song is called... Own My Mind" he exclaims as the crowd goes crazy. I haven't heard of this, normally the group tell me about their song ideas, but I guess they've been working on this one since they've been gone. 

The music starts as my body starts dancing to it automatically, They're musical genuises no doubt about it. They make any tune hit you right in the heart.

"Well, I don't know your secrets, I'm no visionary
Yeah, I don't know your story, but I like what I see
So tell me what you've been missing
I'll do anything to get you ticking
And you might be the answer to the sinner in me"

"Oh, it's automaticYou know I just gotta have itI'll make your body a habit You know there's some kind of magic, uh-huh"

"Do you wanna, do you wanna own my mind, own my mind?Do you wanna, do you wanna all the time, all the time?Do you wanna know what the good, good, bad things all feel like?Yeah, do you wanna, do you wanna own my mind, own my mind?Own my mind, own my mind?"

Holy shit. Not only is this song fucking amazing but it's so catching and sensual and exhilarating. But as I pay closer attention to the lyrics, it's obviously a love song, or somewhat like it. 

It shows attracting, need, lust and it's probably about Giorgia. I know it's been a while since anything happened between Damiano and I, hell, we haven't talked for so long and have been complete asses to each other, that the last time we engaged in a conversation was an argument.