14.0 - Moriró Da Re

A/N: should I start a tad bit of drama ;)

"Hey Vica" I call out, walking into the living room where Vic's laying on the couch drinking her iced coffee. She hums in response as I plop next to her and lay my head on her shoulder. 

She's busy looking at Instagram so I decide to look with her,

"Who's that?" I ask as the only thing she's doing is scrolling through a random girls page. 

"Damianos ex" Victoria says, not removing her eyes from the screen as she goes in and out of the different highlights the girl has. Well that wasn't the response I was expecting. 

"Oh, uhm why are you stalking her?" I query as Vic finally puts down the phone and turns to face me. 

"She's back in town, just trying to see her whereabouts so we don't really cross paths you know.  Their breakup was really messy and I doubt Dami wants to see her" she says with a small sigh as I nod. 

Something in my stomach churns as I start getting this uneasy and panicky feeling. Even though Damiano and I aren't dating, we've been pretty close, more than normal friends. I don't know I guess it just feels wrong and unsatisfying knowing his ex is in town. 

"Does he know?" I ask as Victoria shakes her head no, 

"No I think it's better that way, she really left Dami damaged, I'm surprised he's slowly opening up to you" She grins as can't help but smile a little.

"I can see the way you two are, it's really calming and peaceful to be honest" Vic says as I start blushing, 

"stoppp" I whine, shoving my face further into her shoulder as Vic and I both giggle. Just then the boys walk into the house. I really should have thought twice before giving them keys, now they never leave.

"At this point stop paying rent for your own house" I joke, standing up from the couch and pulling Victoria up with me as we walk to the boys. 

"Ciao" Damiano says wrapping his arms around my neck and giving me a big hug,

"Cut the PDA I'm tired for this" Thomas smacks Damiano causing me to laugh and pull away. 

After Damiano and I cuddled last week things have gotten a bit more, let's say, relationship-y. Okay yes, it was only cuddling, but recently we've been more physically touchy with each other. But aye, not complaining a bit.

"What's for breakfast" Ethan asks, walking over to and opening the fridge.

"Nothing right now we aren't that hungry" I reply, sitting back on the other sofa and pulling Damiano down with my so I can swing my legs over his lap. 

He draws circles around my shins with his fingers as I play with the rings on his hands, and steal a few. 

"How's songwriting?" I ask him as the others are too busy fighting over if we should have pancakes or an omelette. 

"Eh decent, not many good ideas though" He responds with a tinge of annoyance in his voice.

 Damiano is the type of person who always needs to be perfect at what he's doing. He sets a standard for himself that is sometimes way too hard to reach, and if he can't perfect something to its final detail he'll act like its the most terrible thing ever, which it never is.