4.0 - Vent'anni

The apartment is identical to its neighbors right down to the shade of paint on the iron balconies, but I know which one is hers right away. 

Whereas every other dwelling was simply the towering black brick, hers is a riot of blooms in every shade. Along the rail hung boxes and below were hanging baskets.

 So without even checking the number on the door I knock on the brass lion knocker three times and wait. In a brief lull of the Italian traffic I hear the approaching of foot steps. 

The door opens a crack and two blue eyes peek out. They widen when they see me, but soon the door flings open and the blonde flings herself into my arms.

"hi" I mumble against her hair as I hear more footsteps approaching, and soon I'm being squeezed by people on all sides. 

"We're so so so sorry Luna, you were totally right" Vic begins rambling as she pulls away from the hug. Ethan brushes a piece of hair from my face as Vic sniffles. 

Before she can help it she starts crying and clings onto me once again, causing my emotional ass to cry as well. 

Once we're done our cry-fest I turn around to face the guys and give each of them a kiss on the cheek. 

"We're forgiven?" Thomas asks as I nod with a smile. I hadn't talked to them for almost a week and a half since I was pretty hurt about the whole situation. 

But after a couple mental breakdowns I realized something small isn't worth ruining friendships over. Was I shocked that they're literally worldwide famous, very, does it still seem surreal to me, yes.

"I missed you mi cara" Vic squeals and begins slobbering kisses all over my face as I chuckle. 

"Okay well the maiiiin reason I came here was for my baby Thomas" I say hugging Thomas and  crushing his ribs a little, 

"Bitch" Vic rolls her eyes and jumps on Thomas and I, and the big hug starts again. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Dami do you have any good tattoo shops around here?" I ask, walking into Vics kitchen where Damiano's grabbing some water while the others are getting ready to go out for dinner. 

We spent the last few hours doing random shit and playing board games, drinking a little, doing nails and makeup and hair. Classic Victoria stuff. 

"Huh??" Damiano questions, turning to me with a confused look. I walk up to the counter he's leaning against and jump on it to sit down. 

"See i want a tattoo here" I say, lifting my crop top to show my ribcage. His eyes gaze across my ribs before meeting my eyes. 

"Well my guy Toni is really good, I can take you if you'd like" he says as I eagerly nod. He places his cup down and turns to me. 

"May i?" he asks, signaling to my shirt as I nod. He lifts it slightly as his fingers graze across my ribcage. I'm so dying right now.

"how big do you want it?" he asks, not moving his hand from my waist but looking up at me with his eyes instead. 

"Uhm maybe this big" I show with my fingers as he nods, putting my shirt down but still keeping his hand on my waist.