26.0 - HONEY (ARE U COMING)?

hi don't yell at me i'm sorry <3

authors pov:

As Luna stood on the dance floor, her body swaying to the beat of the music, a sense of liberation washed over her. For a moment, she was lost in the rhythm, the pulsating lights casting a kaleidoscope of colors around her. Vic's laughter mingled with the melody, their movements synchronized in a dance of freedom and joy.

But Vic disappeared into the crowd a couple of minutes later to say hi to a some other famous people, leaving Luna momentarily alone.

A wave of unease washed over her. Her smile faltered, her thoughts drifting to darker places. She couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end.

Then, a hand tapped her shoulder, and Luna's heart skipped a beat. She turned, expecting to see Damiano's familiar face, his mischievous grin putting her at ease. But instead, her breath caught in her throat as she found herself face to face with the person she thought she would never see again.

His presence was suffocating, his smirk sending shivers down Luna's spine. Memories of his cruelty flooded her mind-the sharp sting of his words, the coldness of his touch.

She felt like a trapped animal, cornered by a predator.

"Malcom" Luna managed to choke out, her voice barely audible over the thumping bass.

Her ex's eyes gleamed with malice as he leaned in closer, his breath hot against her ear. "I found out about your little fame game," he hissed, his tone dripping with contempt. "And I decided to pay you a visit."

Luna's heart hammered in her chest as panic surged through her veins. She wanted to run, to escape from the nightmare unfolding before her, but she felt rooted to the spot, paralyzed by fear.

How did he even get in here? this was an invite only exclusive club and the last Luna remembered he was not in this sector

"You've been... stalking me?" Luna whispered, her voice trembling with disbelief as she stayed glued to her spot.

He yanked her arm, pulling her closer as his intoxicated scent filled her lungs. If she held her breath any longer she would pass out.

The world spun around her, both from fear and the drinks. She couldn't think straight, nor could she think at all.

Malcoms grip tightened on her arm, his fingers digging into her flesh.

"Oh, you have no idea," he replied, his tone sending a chill down Luna's spine.

"I've been keeping tabs on you, watching your every move."

Luna's mind raced as she struggled to comprehend the gravity of the situation. How could he have found her? And why now, after all this time?

"You know Angele? the sweet lady who gave you a job at Dolce....you're welcome for that" he sneered

"And when you quit..." Her ex's voice trailed off, a sinister smirk playing on his lips. "Let's just say I was... disappointed."

Luna's blood ran cold as realization dawned on her. He had been waiting for this moment, biding his time until he could strike. He set everything up.