15.0 - New Song

A/N : has it been a month? yes it has...

Luna's POV:

"Hellooo" I say, walking into the living room. I squish between Vic and Ethan on the couch as Damiano sits on the one seat sofa across from us.

He's on the phone with a very frustrated look on his face. I try to read his expressions but I can't. His eyebrows are furrowed as he rubs his forehead, listening to the other person rather than speaking.

"perché ne fai un affare così grande Gio, non significa niente per me"

(why are you making such a big deal out of it Gio, it doesn't mean anything to me)

Oh. He's talking to Giorgia. I turn my head to slightly face Vic to give her an annoyed look which she returns.

Yeah so Giorgia and Damiano are dating again. It's been a couple fo weeks since we saw that Giorgia was back in town, and it didn't take long for Damiano to find out, and go crawling back to her like a lost puppy.

Did it hurt a bit? fuck yeah. But we weren't anything, and I doubt we ever will be.

"They're arguing again" Vic mumbles into my hair as I give her a small nod. Both of us watch as he stands up and walks to get his cigarettes to smoke on the balcony.

I've noticed that he smokes so much recently. I can tell he's stressed out. From work, events, social media, etc. But I don't think Giorgia's helping either.

"I'll check on him" Thomas says standing up as we reply with a small nod.

"This shits so depressing all the time. Why is he still with her after she hurt him so much" Vic groans with annoyance as I shrug.

Dami and Giorgia dated for 2 years in high school and the first year when their music started going viral. Until she cheated on him and left Rome to live with the other guy in Netherlands.

I know it took a huge toll on Dami's life, from what Victoria told me at least. Beggin' was about her. Him begging her to stay.

The main reason I was so shocked when she was back was because Damiano never mentioned her. It's not like we talked a lot about our past relationships, well, besides my breakdown.

I honestly did think we had something there, but she walked in and there he was. The 16 year old boy who just needed love and affection. She took him and he went happily.

Until they started fighting. They've been fighting for a solid week now, he barely spends anytime anywhere besides the studio or with her.

But we all know Damianos not that type of person. He's someone who can't survive not being around people, he thrives from social situations, its his happy place.

My thoughts get cut out by Thomas walking back in,

"Yeah nope almost got thrown off the balcony, someone else talk to him he's too aggressive damn" He announces, lifting his hands up in defense.

Vic nudges my elbow, I know what she's doing and I know why she's doing it. I shake my head lightly but she nudges again.

I take in a breath and stand up, heading to the balcony.