25.0 - THE DRIVER

edited**

Luna's POV

*2 months after the zoom call with Victoria*

"vicaaaaa" I whine, walking into the living room

"ciao bella, we're going to the studio you wanna come?" Vic asked me as I jumped on the couch next to Ethan who was busy playing fornite

"nah I needa clean the house a bit" I replied as she nodded in response.

soo here's a small recap of everything that happened in the past two months. 

1. I left london

Leaving was like finally taking off a heavy backpack after a long hike if that makes sense. Quitting modeling wasn't just about changing jobs; it was about reclaiming myself, finding my sanity again. I mean, those runway days were cool and all, but behind the glitz and glamour, I was struggling. 

2. I moved back to Rome

It felt like going back to my roots,  and holllyyyy fuck, did I find the perfect spot. The house I actually BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY?!?! is right in the heart of the city, close enough to the action but still peaceful.

and even better

ITS NEXT TO VICTORIAS HOUSE HELLOOOO

Overall, I've been taking it easy, focusing on me for once. I haven't completely left the fashion world behind, though. Dolce & Gabbana still give me a shout now and then for gigs. I take them up when I feel like it, you know, just to keep things interesting. 

Anyway, Rome's been good to me. 

Oh and

3. Damiano and I sorted things out 

Let me get to that..

flashback 2 months ago

I'm crazy I know I am. Lucky and I were just planning to have another date yesterday and now I'm outside of Vics house in Rome. 

Yes I did book a flight right after I sobbed on call with Victoria. I just can't do it in London anymore. 

My hands fiddle with my luggage as I push open the door. Of course Vic doesn't lock it. 

The voices are coming from the living room as I quietly walk in. Ethan's the first to notice me as his jaw drops to the floor. 

"what" he says in a monotone voice, causing everyone's heads to snap towards me

"hi?"

-

After crying and reuniting with everyone, my eyes finally met Damianos, who was keeping a weary distance from me, keeping his eyes glued on the floor.