Let me teach you 🖤

Continued..

"Tum kar kya rahi ho...!" Anubhav irritatedly yelled on Haseena, who is placing  pillows between them.

Haseena-tumhari safety ka intezaam...(shooting draggers through her eyes).

Anubhav-really...(tauntingly)

Haseena-main phir se warn kar rahi hoon jo hoga uske zimmedaar tum khud hone wale ho...(laying comfortably on the bed).

Anubhav-main bhi dekhta hoon aisa kya hone wala hai raat mein...(annoyed).

She dimmed her side table lamp, covered herself with a blanket.

In midnight...

*PAT..!!* A hard slap hit Anubhav on the cheek, he got up with a jolt and took out his gun from under the pillow and about to shot the person but he stopped as he saw the most beautiful and innocent face in the world.

Anubhav's POV 🖤

"Oh god, this girl *sighs* I never thought someone could slap me, after going through that dark life  which was I never wanted..Yup the dark life. I included her in my world but she is so innocent to me.

I gathered some courage and sat beside her but with some distance between us because I didn't want to get slapped by her again because her slap was very strong, bas dikhne mein hi masoom hai...I put my gun back on it place."

"Kya hua tum jag kyu rahe ho?" Her sweet melodies voice echoes into my ears. I looks at her angrily.

"Thappad pada ya kick?" She asked worriedly. "You slapped me...!" I answered coldly. "Sorry..." She apologies with her innocent face with puppy eyes  Fuck..her cute expression are enough to melt my heart.

"Koi baat nhi...!" I replied coldly. "Sorry but tum ab so jao main kuch nhi karungi..!" She tries to trap me in her sweet talk. "Ab matlab pehle tumne jaan bujhkar maara mujhe?" I asked in suspicious tone. "Nhi...raat mein haath pair chalti hoon main bas lag gya hoga  isiliye toh mana kiya tha tumhe ki paas mat sona...!" She answered innocently.

"Matlab tum daily aise haath pair use karne wali ho?" I asked blankly but inside I am worried because I didn't want  to get  slapped by her daily and what if Adi comes to know about it..."

"Kidhar kho gaye Mr...?" She asked breaking my thoughts.  "Nothing...!"

"Toh so jao aur don't worry aadat ho jayegi (I furrowed my brows) mujhe phir nhi padega tumhe thappad...!" She changed her words very smartly.

"Don't you dare to slap me again..!!" I warned her coldly. "Okay...!!" She said sheepishly, closing her eyes. I roll my eyes and lie down on the bed, keeping a good distance between us.

POV ends

◦•●◉✿ ɳҽxƚ ɱσɾɳιɳɠ ✿◉●•◦

The Sun rays are peeping into their room through the window, behind the curtains while our Anuseena is still sleeping together. 

Anubhav groans in irritation as the sun rays fall on his charming face to tease him. He opens his eyes and finds himself with his wife who is wrapping her arms and legs around him as if she has locked him in her grip. Anubhav tries to free himself from her grip, but she tightens her grip with his every effort.

"Please don't leave me...!" She murmurs in her sleep. He looks at with concern.

Anubhav-Haseena...!