🖤 Her Broken Heart ❤

Continued...

"Haseena...!"Anubhav exclaimed, as he noticed his wife standing in the doorway with a few drops of blood on her face.

Haseena looked at him with tear-filled eyes, struggling to believe what she had just witnessed.

"A..anu...bhav....!" She mumbles, stepping backward.

"fuck ..!" she witnessed the murder, how did she come here without my permission...no she can't.." Anubhav muttered to himself.

"Haseena Jo tumne dekha woh sach nhi hai, bolo na Anubhav...!" Adi said walking towards her but her eyes were still fixed on her husband, who is looking at with angry eyes.

"No..maine..khud...dekha.." she stammered, unable to take her eyes off her husband.

"He killed him just because he held my wrist in front of him, got worried for me. The anger and possessiveness in his eyes, his darkened eyes with no remorse for killing a human being, were shouting out loud that you loved the wrong person, Haseena..!" (Haseena's POV)

Suddenly, she felt someone press against her back, and before she could turn around to see who it was, they pressed on her vagus nerve, causing her to fall into Adi's arms.

"Anubhav...!" Adi looks at him for his order. "Main ise Mirage lekar ja raha hoon tum Nidhi ko sambhalna, use doubt na ho...!" Anubhav said as he lifted his wife in his arms. Adi nodded. Anubhav left from there while Adi looked at Manav.

"Tum bahar nhi the?" Adi asked suspiciously. "Sir call aa gya tha baat karne ke liye side mein gya ki itni der mein hi Haseena aa gyi...!" Manav answered.

"Tumhari itni si galti ki wajah se ab pata nhi kya hoga..!" Adi sighed.

꧁ MIRAGE MANSION꧂
𝓑𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷

Warning : Triggering scenes and dialoguss

"Ummm.." Haseena moaned softly as she felt warm breath on her neck, but suddenly she remembered the incident she had witnessed.

She jolted up and saw Anubhav sleeping next to her, and everything came flooding back to her. She began to clean her face to wipe off the blood drops, but then she realized that her face was already clean.

"Kya woh ek sapna tha?" she wondered.

"Nhi...maine jo dekha woh sapna nhi tha...matlab Anubhav ne Vikrant sir ko maar diya...!" She shivered with sudden fear.

"Matlab woh director aur uska assistant gayab nhi huye hai...unhe bhi isne maar diya hai...!" She began connecting the dots in an effort to clear her doubts.

"Aur isliye Rahul ne college chhod diya tha aur woh ladke mujhe wapas nhi dikhe jinhone annual function mein pareshaan kiya tha..." She looks at him and tries to removes his hand from her waist

"Bhookh lagi hai wifey...?" Anubhav asked with closed eyes, which made her shiver.

"Mm...mujhe...chho..do..." she trembled. Anubhav opened his eyes and looked at her with an angry expression.