❤ Her Caring Husband 🖤

Three Months Later...

Anubhav 🖤

Three months had passed since we got back Mirage after giving the perfect punishment to the culprit who attempted to harm Haseena and my baby *with a devil smirk*

No, she wasn't Mrs. Rathore. She's a clever woman who never left any traces behind, and that's why I couldn't kill her because I made a promise to Adi and now to Haseena. You know...everything is still going so smoothly.

"I told you na ki Adi ko bol de ulte sidhi cheeje na sikhaye baby ko ab dekho kaise pareshaan kar raha hai mujhe...!" My wife complained with a frown, sitting on my lap, facing me.

We are seven months pregnant, and now she looks like a cute teddy as she has gained weight, but she looks even more beautiful now.

"Ab kya kiye hamare baby ne...?" I pecked her pout and then asked.

"Subah se craving hote ja rahi hai aur kha kha kar ek din mein pure two kg weight badh gaya mera...!" She frowned cutely.

"Bas, sweetheart dekho toh tum kitni weak ho..aur khana chahiye tumhe..!" I said, and she furrowed her brows.

"Haan taki main aur pani ka tank equal dikhe..!" She frowned. "No sweetheart, you're still fitting in my arms perfectly....!"

"Haan toh..tumhare kanoon ke haath jitne lambe haathon mein main hamesha fit hi rahungi..!" She taunted. I never understand why she always taunts me for my height.

"Wifey, tum itni chhoti rah gayi toh isme meri galati nahi hai..!" I replied back in the same tone, but her lips curved into a crying pout and her eyes filled with water.

"No...Haseena rona nahi...

"Mummaa...ahaha...Maine bola tha main acchi nahi lag rahi hoon ab aur tumhe pasand bhi nahi rahi..!!" She starts crying loudly while beating my chest.

"Maine yeh thodi kaha, main toh keh raha tha tum perfect ho...cute si...!" I tried to calm my little volcano. "Nahi...bola tha maine mujhe mota nahi hona...!" Her pregnancy mood swings are uncontrollable for me. Kabhi kabhi mera fayda ho jata hai par kabhi saja lagta hai. She is still little to carry a baby inside her, but my strong wifey is doing perfectly with some tantrums.

"Sweetheart, tum moti nahi ho..dekho, you're still looking super hot..agar vishwas nahi ho toh I can prove it...!" I smirked naughtily to change her mood. "Don't you..warna room se bahar nikal dungi phir sona last time ki tarah Adi ke paas...!" She warned me with a dangerous smirk.

Yes, she threw me out from our room a few days ago when she found out that I was the person who stole her novels. I know no one believes that she threw out a mafia from his room, but it's true because I promised her that I'd never use a gun unless someone tries to harm us or my loved ones.

That was a middle way to solve the rift between us because my enemies are still eyeing us, and we can't take any risks. She didn't want our baby to witness the blood games, so we argued, fought, and then finally decided on the perfect way.

"Yaar yeh galat hai, tum mujhe baar baar yeh room se nikalne ki dhamki nhi de sakti..!" I oppose her boldly.

"Okay phir bina dhamki ke nikal jao..!" She shrugged her shoulder with a sugary smile.