🖤The Professor❤

Continued...

Anubhav's POV

I was waiting for Haseena with after pill..which I forgot to give her yesterday and I can't take any risk especially in these conditions.

"Anubhav...!"I hear her stern voice, so I turn back and see her standing with an irritated face.

"Kya hua?" I asked politely.

"Kya hua (she angrily taunted) yeh puchho tumne kya kiya...!" She yells on me angrily.

"Kya kiya maine?" I asked obviously because I don't know what I did.

"Yeh dekho (she points to her stomach and neck which are exposed due to her crop top), yeh kya kiya hai (I can clearly see the hickeys on her belly and neck area), ab main iske saath college kaise jaungi...!" She frowned grumpily.

"Jaise jati ho...!" I replied.

"Mere college wale aur is duniya ko pata nhi hai ki main tumhari miss (I furrows by brows with anger) wi..wife hoon...meri friends puchhegi toh main kya jawab dungi unhe....!" She made cute pout like kids.

"Change kar lo...!" I advise her.

"Time nhi mere paas ab...change karte time notice kar liya hota toh yeh top pehanti hi nhi, ek toh pehle hi late upar se ghar itni door bana rakha hai ki insaan late ho jaye toh soche ki ghar hi ruk jate hai...!" She starts blabbering.

I was listening to her calmly but when I looked at the watch and realized that she was very late for her college.

"Haseena...!" I grabbed her wrist and pinned her on the wall, which stunned her and the notebook fell out of her right hand.

"Kya kar rahe ho...!" She pushed me irritatedly. "Main pehle se hi late hoon tumhari wajah se ab aur late huyi toh aaj ki important classes miss ho jayengi..." She picked up her note book and put it in her bag.

"Nhi hogi tum late ab yeh sab chhodo aur yeh medicine lo...!" I pass the morning pill to her, she looks at the medicine first and then at me.

"Kaun si dawa hai?" she asked suspiciously, maybe she's doubting me as she is a MBBS student but I already took out the medicine from the strip and I am sure that she will not recognise it so I decided to lie about the medicine.

"Kal tumhe fever hua toh uske liye hai...!" Her already big button-sized eyes widen even more and she shout.

"Whaattttt....?????"

Haseena's POV

Kya hai yeh aadmi..kal mujhe fever hua woh bhi normal aur aaj yeh medicine utha laya...!" I thought in my mind.

"Tum kal yeh lene medical store par gaye the (he hummed) par kya zaroorat hai, Maine kal hi bola tha normal fever hai thik ho jayega...?" I said irritatedly.

"Time waste karna band karo...have it and then go to your college...!" He coldly replied.

"Main nhi khane wali...!" I denied angrily but again he grabbed my waist.

"Chupchap khalo warna ek mahine tak is room se bahar nhi ja paogi...!" He said angrily, looking into my eyes.

"Listen...har chhoti baat par medicine nhi leni chahiye, immunity system weak hone lagte hai isliye please jaane do mujhe main late ho jaungi..!" I tries to entrap him in my words as I didn't want to have the medicine.