❤ Her Surgeon Husband🖤

Continued....

Haseena's POV

The trees along the road are swaying in the cool breeze, left to right and right to left. Here inside the car, his right hand fingers are wrapped around my left hand and My shirt is still laying on the seat.

"Tumse ek sawal puchh sakti hoon main?" I asked hesitantly because I knew very well that he never allowed me to ask him any questions about his business and life.

"Aaj college mein jo hua uske bare mein?" He turns his gaze at me and raises his brows. I nodded my head innocently.

"Mera koi intention nhi tha tumhe aise college mein kiss karne ka but tumne gussa dila diya isliye ho gya...!" I slap my head with frustration as my husband's one track mind went in the wrong direction. "Tum kiss ke bare mein nhi puchh rahi thi?"

"Woh baad mein pehle mujhe yeh batao tum heart surgeon ho tumne mujhe kyu nhi bataya..!" I asked with a frown. "Tumne kabhi puchh nhi.!" He replied.

"Puchhne ka hak kaha diya hai tumne, ulta gussa ho jate ho..!" I taunted him grumpily.

"Hmm...actually mere Dada ji, unki wish thi ki main doctor banu so I fulfilled his wish..!" He answered.

"Toh tum hi woh famous heart surgeon Mr. AR ho?" I asked questioningly, as Mr. AR is famous for his successful heart surgeries and had also operated Jiya.

"Hmm...!"

"Toh tumne Jiya ke operation ke liye apni fees jaan bujhkar badhai thi...?" I asked angrily, as he was well aware of how I was struggling to get money for my sister's surgery and my husband was the only reason I was going through at that time.

"No... I don't charge for the operation of the children, it was all the expenses of the hospital bill...!" He replied calmly.

"Jhooth mat bolo tum, Dr. Roy ne khud bola tha ki woh fees tumhari hai..!" I said angrily because Dr. Roy who is my dad's friend told me that AR fees are very high for a normal person and to pay his fees and hospital bills I agreed  to contract marriage with him that time.

"Jhooth bol kar mujhe kya milega..!" He said with raised eyebrows.

"Contract, tumne meri zaroorat ka fayada utha kar mujhe jaan bujhkar yeh contract marriage mein fasya, kyunki tum jante ho main Jiya ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon..!" I replied angrily.

"Tum sahi ho par thodi si galat..!" He said, which confused me.  "Dr.Roy ne jo bola woh jhooth tha..maine fees charge nhi kiya tha aur rahi baat contract ki toh main bina tumhari majboori ka fayda uthaye bhi tumse contract marriage kar sakta tha..!" He said with a smirk.

"Kaise..?" He winks at me, confusing me.

Anubhav's POV🖤

Her confused face..she is looking too pretty with her confused face; Her cute pout, wrinkled forehead and frowny eyes.

"Bolo kaise aur kyun mujhse hi karni thi tumhe contract marriage jabki tumhari pehle se fiancee thi...!" She asked grumpily.

"Because you are very special...!" I press my lips to her forehead to calm her mind, it worked, she finally smiles and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Why..why I am special for you?" She asked, intertwining our fingers.

"Because you are my wife and… (she raises her head and looks at me with twinkling eyes)…and soon you will be the mother of my child…!” I said but her eyes lost their sparkle. And she let go of my hand, putting her head on the car window.