🖤 The Queen of Mafia King❤

Continued..

Thud..!" A slap landed on Anubhav's right cheek as he claimed her as his wife again, not so surprising to him as he knew she would do this. He looked at her, clenching his jaw to control himself but her next move made him lose his control on his anger.

She angrily slapped him and then tore off her midi sleeve and said

Haseena(angrily)-lo ab karo apni desire puri but yaad rahe ..I..I am not your wife and our child will also be illegitimate child like me....(She felt a thousand needles prick her heart as she addressed her first child as illegitimate, her mind numb for that moment to the thought that her child would hate her for abandoning them).

Anubhav's anger crossed limits on hearing illegitimate words for his child; He angrily grabbed her waist, hitching her breath and pressed his lips on hers.

She tries to break the kiss but his grip on her waist and his tongue inside her mouth are not letting her go.

She tries hard but he twists her behind her back, pulling her more into the kiss.

Haseena's POV ❤

"Mmmmm...!" I moan into his mouth as he starts chewing my lips to calm his anger, maybe my words hurt him but why? I was telling the truth, the bitter truth.

He freed my hands and before my hands pushed him, he untied my back knot of midi and stripped it off, leaving my upper body naked, only in my brassiere.

I tried to cover myself, but he grabbed my hand and broke the kiss.

"Mera haath chhodo...!" I said trying to free my hands from his grip.

"No..ab tum apni baaton se pichhe nhi hat sakti...!" He said plainly, sliding my brassiere strap from my shoulder, which chocked my breath.

"Anubhav..!" I moans his name because bite my shoulder, leaving his mark.

"Yess wifey...!" He whispered in his deep husky voice, brushing his lips on my earlobe , which send shivers to my spine.

"Main...(he gives a peck my lips) kya..(he again peck my lips) tum kar kya rahe ho...!" Finally I asked my question.

"Thappad nhi mara tumne wifey...!" he said instead of answering with a smirk.

"Haath chhodo phir batati hoon...!" I replied boldly, glaring into his eyes. He smirks at me and lets go of my hands but before releasing my hands he unbuckles my inner strap, forcing me to cover myself with my hands.

"Lo haath bhi free hai aur tum bhi...maro ab thappad...!" He said calmly, sitting on the couch with crossed legs.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai tum yeh sab karke bach jaoge...bilkul nhi main abhi change karke aayi phir batati hoon tumhe...!" I warned him angrily and headed towards the closet but my bad luck he had already locked it with remote and I didn't know the password... yes our closet door is password protected I don't know why but it is and without his or my permission no one can enter inside it, except Aditya.

"Anubhav open the door..!" I yells angrily.

"Tumne abhi toh bola tha tumhe woh sare clothes nhi chahiye phir kyu jana hai andar..?" He asked to irritated me.

"Mere kapde bhi hai andar...!" I replied angrily.

"You want..I'll open the door but pay for it first...!" I looked at him confused as I didn't understand what he wanted or why he said that as he has everything .