🖤 His Jealousy ❤

Atiwak's POV

"Toh aaj bhi samjho main so chuki hoon...!" She said with fake anger to tease him but the very next moment....

He smashed his lips on hers while grabbing her waist. She didn't resist him because she also want him so they starts kissing passionately, tasting each other.

"Fuck...!" He groans as she digged her nails in his built shoulder, indicating him to break the kiss.

"Anubhav...(softly)"

"Kya hua?" He asked.

"Woh actually mujhe kuch kehna hai tumse...!" She said hesitantly.

"Is time...Haseena..I can't control myself...!" He tries to kiss her again but she puts her hand on his chest and stops him.

Haseena's POV ❤

"Anubhav listen me...(he blinks to continue) can we use protection...?" I asked nervously because earlier I was the one who refused but at that time our situation And relationship was different but now we are husband wife and I want to enjoy my married life and fulfill my dream before becoming a mother.

"Currently I have no protection but from tomorrow for sure...!" He said, laying back on the bed. "Kya hua?" I asked.

Nothing...!" he replied, wrapping me in his arms. "So why did you stop?"

"I said na I have no protection today and jo after pills thi you threw them in garbage...so we can't take the next step...!" He replied kissing my face.

My heart flutters seeing his respect for my dream and decision. I grab his collar and hide my face in his neck and whisper, "Don't worry Mr. Husband, I have solution...don't control yourself because now I am dying to feel your love, lust and passion."

Anubhav's POV 🖤

Fuck..!! Her bold demanding and raspy voice elevates my masculine hormones... I don't know why but I like her bold demanding side more than her shy and chatty box side.

"How can you control when you have a hot and sexy wife like me.." She whispers purposely licking my mole on my neck while her hands unbutton my shirt.

"Don't Haseena...(she looks at me, biting her bottom seductively) don't tease me...." I try to warn her because her bold version is stirring up the sleeping mafia inside me because I am with her but innocent she didn't know that her boldness is creating hell for herself.

"Kya hua...?" She whispered in a very deep husky voice that doubled my pulse rate frequency. I rolled my eyes on her fake innocence. She giggles.

Haseena's POV ❤

I was giggling when he abruptly grabbed my waist and....I am pinned on the bed while my hands were writhing for freedom from his right hand.

"Now...You will regret your teasing...!" I can clearly see the desire inside his brown eyes, which are enough to make me crawl inside the comforter like a scared kitten But now I could not do anything because I had already mocked the beast.

"You can't scape now...!" He nibbles my earlobes, raising up my body heat.

"Anubhav... !" I gulp down my saliva to hydrate my dry throat as he sucked my most weak and soft spot.