Trailer 😉

"Anubhav...!" Haseena sweetly whispered in her husband's ear who is sleeping peacefully. He hummed in sleepy voice.

"Tum Papa banane wale ho...!" She whispered shyly.

"Achhi ba.....one second (he wakes up with a jolt) What did you said..?" He asked, shaking his head trying to wake himself up from his dream, according to him.

She shyly wraps herself in his arms and then says

"Haan...I am pregnant....!" She said shyly, playing with his shirt button.

He gently holds her face in his palms and plants a kiss on her forehead. She smiles and wraps herself in his arms again, enjoying his abnormal heartbeats.

"Tu..tum...ek murderer ho..du..duu.dur raho mujhse...!" She said trembling voice while covering herself with satin sheet.

"Haseena baat suno...tumne jo dekha waisa kuch nhi hai...!" Her husband said sweetly, trying to entrap her in his words.

"Na..naa..hi...tumne use..maara..maine khud dekha...tu..tum..khooni ho..!"

"Baat suno (trying to hold her hand but she pushed it away)

Duuu..dur...raho mujhse, haath mat lagana mujhe aur yeh baby bhi ab tumhe nhi milega...!" She said boldly.

"Maine kaha na tum is room se bahar nhi ja sakti matlab nhi ja sakti..!" Anubhav growls at his wife who was trying to escape from his room.

"Is room se kya is ghar se bahar jaungi main...bas ek mahina, ek mahine ke andar main khud ko aazad karke dikhaungi tumhe...!" She said boldly, glaring into his bloodshot eyes.

"I like your bold version wifey...(moving towards her with a mischievous smile).

"Du..dur...raho (walking backward) agar mere paas aaye na toh...(looking around herself).

" Toh...?" He caged her between him and the wall. She quickly took out a knife from her pocket and said

" I will kill myself...!"

"Agar tumhe aur mere bacche ko kharoch bhi aayi na I swear I will burn this world, so don't you even dare to harm yourself..!" She gulps down seeing the anger and possessiveness in his dark eyes.

"I love you Haseena (her feet freeze)... I love you....!!" Anubhav expressed his love in a loud voice, his voice echoed in the environment. She turns to him and gets another shock...The Mafia King who has the power to make the whole world bow down in front of him is sitting on his knees in front of an ordinary girl...no she is not ordinary she is His Queen, his heartbeat, his wife..the mother of his unborn child. ..She is Haseena.. Haseena Anubhav Singh Rathore.

"I love you....please don't leave me...!" The person who love when his enemies beg in front him for their lives, is begging for his love.

"You love me...?" She asked in a cracked voice, trying to trust him after seeing his changed demeanor.

"Yes...I love you...I love you infinity my love...please don't leave me..!" He expressed his feelings.

"You can't...you can't love anyone Anubhav...You are a devil who only knows how to kill innocent people...Ruin their lives...You can't love anyone. ..you are just a selfish man who never loves anyone, I hate myself Maine tum jaise insaan se pyaar kiya, apne paas aane diya....I hate you Anubhav....I hate you ..." She cried feeling disgusted

"Haseena...

"Agar sach mein tum mujhse pyaar karte ho toh tumhe meri teen conditions manani padegi...!" She said, walking towards him.

"Manjoor hai...!" He accepted her conditions without listening her.

"Shart suno pehle.......

◦•●◉✿❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤✿◉●•◦

So Dear pyaare pyaare readers yeh tha aane wale kuch parts ka ek chhota sa trailer...I hope sabko achha laga hoga..🙇‍♀️ aur nhi laga hai toh wait karo bhai picture abhi baki hai...😉

Kuch demands ho toh comment karke jana...😂

Thanks for reading ✨

Atiwak