🖤 The Symbol Of Love ❤

Happy Rakshabandhan ❤

Haseena ❤

"Agar meri wife aur bacche ko kuch hua toh kal se apna white coat nhi pehan paoge..."  "I heard my husband's voice, threatening the doctor and her juniors who were trying to facilitate my normal delivery, while I fought through my labor pains. Here I was, enduring the pain that is a part of a mother's journey while  my dear husband is still shouting on the people because he can't bear the tears in my eyes.

"Anubhav please tum shant raho...!" I requested him, while tears are not allowing me to see his face clearly.

"I told you na operation better rahega pain nhi hoga jyada..!"  He scolded me. Literally here I am fighting for my baby and he is scolding me like a strict mother.

“Ragini se jyada toh yeh saas wali feeling deta hai kabhi kabhi”

"Baad mein baat karenge is topic ko lekar filhal chup raho aur doctor ko apna kaam karne do..!" I said angrily and he glared at the doctor.

Poor doctor looks at me with puppy eyes and I blinked as the whole hospital knows that I am one who can handle their boss's anger.

"Ah... maa..!" I groaned as the baby kicked once more, attempting to make its entrance into the world.

Suddenly, my eyelids felt heavy, and Anubhav's grip on my hand tightened.I could only hear the doctor's voice, encouraging me to stay conscious and push the baby..

Despite the overwhelming pain, I summoned every ounce of strength within me. With one last surge of determination, I pushed with all my might. The room seemed to blur around me, but I clung to the doctor and Anubhav's voice, their words urging me forward.

And then, in that moment of both agony and triumph, I felt an incredible release as our baby finally made its way into the world. A chorus of relieved voices filled the room as the baby's cries echoed, signifying new life, and I couldn't help but let out a tearful, joyous laugh.

Anubhav's stern facade melted instantly into one of sheer happiness as he witnessed the birth of our child. The doctor and her team swiftly attended to our precious baby, ensuring its health and safety. I, too, was flooded with emotions - a mixture of exhaustion, relief, and an overwhelming love for the tiny miracle we had brought into the world.

"Baby Boy hai...!" The senior nurse joyfully announced as they cut the umbilical cord.

I felt a lingering kiss on my forehead, accompanied by a few warm tears. I smiled with happiness because, at last, I had found someone who could elicit such raw emotion from my husband - the one feeling I had struggled to bring out in him.

Ever since our paths had crossed, I had seen Anubhav transform in so many ways. He had learned to smile, to laugh, to love, and to care. Our journey together had also seen its share of hate and jealousy, but it had only made our love stronger. Insecurity had given way to trust, and I had witnessed the slow blossoming of a deep bond between us.

But it was our baby who had the unique ability to bring tears to Anubhav's eyes. Our child had effortlessly unlocked a side of him that even I couldn't reach.

""Aapka baby...!" The nurse gently placed our baby in my arms. As they handed our precious bundle to me, I stole a glance at Anubhav, his eyes glistening with tears of joy. Our little one moved slightly as he felt my touch, melting my heart in the process.

"Sir, aap please bahar ja sakte hain?" The doctor nervously asked Anubhav. "Nope, main kahin nahi jaunga...!" He replied firmly, his stern tone sending shivers down the spines of the medical team. They exchanged glances, then mustered up the courage to say, "Sir, baby ko feed karna hai..!"