The Unplanned...😉

Haseena's POV

Finally yesterday my Science day program wrapped up with winning trophy for our college and it credit goes to Vikrant Sir....I felt I judged him very quickly in our first meeting but after spending some time with him I found that he is a good professor and person too.

And today is Sunday and I enjoyed it with Nidhi as Jiya left for UK for her studies and now I am watching the moon as my husband is still busy with his work.

"Mr.Rathore aapko nhi lagta aap kuch jyada demand kar rahe hai...!" I heard my husband's angry voice. I turn to him and see that he is yelling over the phone call.

"I said no...aur agar is baar kuch kiya aapne toh aap uska result achhe se jante hai...!" He hung up the call and threw his phone on the bed. I walks up to him.

"Kya hua...itne gusse mein kyun ho?" I asked with a smile, circling my arms around his neck. "Nothing...!" As usual he replied coldly.

"Tumhare Dada ji ka call tha?" I asked. He hummed. "Kis liye?"

"For a so called family dinner...!" He replied gritting his teeth. "Oh...toh isme itna gussa hone ki kya baat hai, jana hai toh chale jao aur mann nhi hai toh unhe yahan invite kar do..!" I said smilingly but my smile faded away when I notice his deadly glare.

"Tum nhi chahte ki main tumhari family se milu?" I asked looking into his eyes. "No...!" He replied.

"Kyun?" I asked. "Because they don't deserve a daughter-in-law like you...!" He said plainly but his eyes...they are saying something else.

"They don't deserve a daughter in law like me..or I am not perfect for your family because I am from a middle class family?" I asked questioningly.

"Oh Sweetheart..! (Holding my face in his palms) Don't think too much, you are perfect but they are not....Mr.Rathore wants only Heir from us, that's why he is inviting us for dinner.

"Us...yani mujhe bhi?" I asked surprisingly. "Hmm....!"

"Toh bas isliye ki woh humse heir chahte hai tum mujhe apni family se milane nhi lekar jaoge?" Ya phir tumhe bhi lagta ki hai main Tumhare class ki nhi hoon, I can't match your standards or you don't want to introduce me your family as your wife...?? I asked, staring into his hazel eyes.

Anubhav's POV 🖤

"Why is this girl starting an argument without any reason? She doesn't know about my so-called family. They are selfish, and I don't want to take her to hell because she has already suffered in her past because of her father.

"Haseena.....I wants answer Anubhav (she growls before I explain), There is nothing like that... look, there's a lot in my life that you don't know, so try to understand me and my reasons!" I tried to explain to her

"Thik hai mat batao...and...Fuck off your reasons...!" She angrily rolled her eyes at me and went to bathroom and I followed her.

"Ab kya hai?" She roars angrily. "I...I...L....l....(she arches her eyebrows)..I...L...

I am trying to confess my feelings but her eyes...

"Aage bhi bolo...!"

"I..I like when you moan my name.....!" I changed my words, disappointing her.

"And I hate you for this...!" She said throwing daggers through her kohled eyes. I grabbed her hands and then pinned them on the glass wall.

Atiwak's POV 🤧