🖤 Their Romantic Challenge ❤

Continued...

Adi's POV ❣️

"I don't want to listen to them, throw them out of the city..!" My dear brother growled on security in charge, who is trembling with fear.

"Sorry... Fuck off your sorry and get lost from here...!" He didn't give any chance to apologize to the security in-charge.

"Anubhav calm down yaar...!" I try to pacify a volcano because I know whenever he is encountered  with maa, his anger goes out of control but this time she came to Mirage and met Haseena.

"Manav, Fire them all and hire new security for the house, I don't see any of them in town.."  He ordered Manav who is standing like a obedient student.

"Bro Tu shant ho ja aur security badal kar bhi kya hoga, maa ko aana hoga toh unhe koi bhi rok nhi payega..!" I said.

"Toh warning de do sabko ki mansion mein Haseena aur Mrs.Mariya ke alawa koi bhi lady is bina meri permission ke enter nhi karegi aur agar aisa hua toh...that will be their last day on this earth..!"

"Ok ab Tum jao Haseena ke paas I will manage...!" I said with a smile but as usual he didn't smiles back at me..sach kehti hai Haseena khadus hai mera bhai.

He hummed while loosening his tie  then went to his room where his wife is waiting for him.

Haseena's POV ❤

Anubhav told me that he hates his mother but itna jyada...I never thought. He directly fire a bullet on her. Hmmm...sirf isliye ki uski maa ne Adi ko mom ko cheat kiya woh itni nafrat toh nhi karega...jaroor koi aur baat bhi hai jo mujhe nhi pata.

Maybe last time the reason for his anger must have been the same, perhaps he met his mother and that's why he left me that night without answering me.

"Are you alright?" I heard his husky voice, so I lift my eyelashes and smile at him, nodding yes .

"Toh akele kisse baat kar rahi ho?"  He asked while undoing his shirt.

"Khud se...!" I replied, trying not to look at his gymmed body and abs, which are way more tempting than hot chocolate but I can't ignore  because he is mine and I want him, "fuck" What am I thinking about him...Haseena you're getting horny like him (mentally cursing my hormones that are driving my brain crazy and body needy for him).

Suddenly I feel his touch on my waist, I come back from my thoughts and look at him.

"Kya hua?"

"Nothing...!" He inhaled my scent sensually, his warm breath on the sensitive spot of my neck made me gasp.

"Don't you think you're addicted to me.....!" I said to tease him but..."Anubhav..." I gripped his hair tightly as he bit my collarbone.

"Yes, I am addicted with you so don't you dare  tease me...!" He frankly  warns me while his fingers slowly slide down the strap of my dress.

"I'm not in the mood darling so you have to control yourself...!" I whisper sexily to tease him more but in next 10 seconds God knows how and when he tore my dress and threw it in a random corner of the room.

I shot a deadly glare but he ignored it and started planting wet kisses on my neck, making me go weak in the knees with his every touch.

""Are you ready Belle..?" He asked planting a deep kiss on my forehead. One second what did she say..Belle *surprised* oh ho my husband is trying to be a romantic husband. I smile inside but the next moment my smile vanishes when I feel that I am in the air between his arms.