🖤 Desire ❤

(I got a good response on the last update, so aaj aap sabki ichha puri kar di..🤭)

Continued...

"Kya hua yeh itne gusse mein kyu ja rahi hai room mein...!" Adi asks Anubhav about Haseena, who angrily storms off to her room without saying hi to him and Manav.

Anubhav- I don't know...(he replied, walking towards the stairs).

Manav-woh naraz hai aapse...(he said hesitantly).

Anubhav stops his place and looks at him questioningly.

Anubhav-what did you say?

Manav-mera matlab hai madam aapse naraz hai isliye aise gusse mein hai...(he said hesitantly).

Adi-tune phir kuch kiya...(he asked Anubhav, raising his brows).

Anubhav-nhi, abhi toh normal thi...

Adi-phir achanak kya hua use...(concerned for Haseena).

Manav-maybe mood swings ho rahe honge....(he said normally).

Adi and Anubhav looks at him suspiciously, he gives them a nervous smile. Anubhav nods his head and then walks towards his room while Adi is still glaring at Manav.

Manav-mujhe bas laga...(nervously).

Adi-laga thik hai par tumhe kab se ladkiyon ke mood swings ke bare mein itni janakari hone lagi...(suspiciously).

Manav-woh roj roj Haseena ke saath college jane aur ladkiyon ke saath rehne ki wajah se...(he answered nervously).

Adi-ladkiyon ya koi ladki ke saath rah kar...(suspiciously).

Manav-nhi..aisa kuch nhi hai....

Adi-lagta hai mujhe bhi college join karna hi padega...(teasingly)

★ Αɳυʂҽҽɳα'ʂ Rððm ★

"What the Helllllll....!" Haseena's kohled eyes popped out in amazement as she entered inside the closest which is filled with branded apparels ranging from sarees to short and stylist dresses, shoes and sandals, wrist watches to bracelets, branded purses and many more.

!" Haseena's kohled eyes popped out in amazement as she entered inside the closest which is filled with branded apparels ranging from sarees to short and stylist dresses, shoes and sandals, wrist watches to bracelets, branded purses and many more

(Just a glimpse of her closet 🤧)

Haseena-yeh sab kya hai....(she rubs her eyes with her hands, tries to believe on her eyes).

She storms out of the closet in anger and as soon as she enters the room she is hit by the strong chest, which unbalances herself but she quickly grabs his belt buckle to save herself.

Anubhav's POV 🖤

My little storm bumped into my chest as soon as I entered the room and before I knew it, she grabbed my belt to save herself. Now I stand like a statue, watching her as she is holding while half of her body is fluttering in the air. She extends her free hand towards me.