Trailer-2

"What the fuck...Haseena...!" His eyes widened as I dropped my nightdress, exposing my sexy lingerie. He was definitely cursing himself for brought this for me.

He drooled over me with his mouth watering, and I could clearly see the temptation and lust in his eyes.

"You broke the condition, Anubhav...!" She mumbled in my mouth, but now I was not in the mood to listen to her. She looked so tempting that I couldn't control myself.

"Why were you smiling so much while talking to him?" Anubhav asked, fuming with jealousy.

"Kyunki woh kitne acche hai...pata hai jab main pehli baar unse mili thi, mujhe un par crush ho gya tha...!" Haseena confessed shyly, which made Anubhav even more furious.

"Dur raho usse warna...(she glared at him), kya main maarne ke alawa aur bhi bohot kuch kar sakta hoon..!" He winked at her.

"Bahu rani aap Rathore khandan ki bahu hai, kam se kam is naam ki toh maryada rakhiye...aise apne se chhote logon ke saath rishte rakhna hamare maan ke khilaaf hai...!" Ragini aunty scolded me, and we both didn't like it.

I looked at Akshu, and she blinked at me with a smile, assuring me.

"Maaaaaaa....(Haseena screamed in pain, while clenching her stomach which is paining), mera baccha...Anubhav....!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, calling for her husband.

"Mrs. Singh was given abortion pills...!" The doctor informed Anubhav and Adi, which made their blood boil.

"Yeh rahe divorce papers....maine ke condition nhi follow kiya aur mujhe us baat ka koi guilt nhi hai...!" Anubhav said calmly, while his wife is watching him blankly.

"Tumne sach mein unhe maar diya?" She asked. "Usne tumhe aur hamare baby ko harm karne ki koshish ki...zinda toh use main kisi halat mein nhi chhodta...!"  He said without any regret.

"Maine mara hai use, woh bhi bina Anubhav ke permission ke...!" Adi said, which shocked Anubhav. "Tum sach bol rahe ho ya phir...?" Haseena arched her eyebrows . "Sach hai agar tumhe mujh par vishwas nhi hai toh mere paas proof hai.." Adi replied passing Manav's phone towards her.

"Yeh plan toh bekar gya par next nhi...!" Ragini smirked. "Mahi, aapko yaad hai na aapko kya karna hai?" She asked Mahi. Mahi smirked in response.

"I love you, my love... I love you...!" Anubhav mumbled against her neck in a drunken state. "Kya kar rahe ho tum... dur raho mujhse...!" She tried to push him away, but he grabbed her hands and smiled, cupping the back of her neck and soon his tongue starts exploring her mouth.

"You forced me... I hate you, Anubhav! I hate you...!" Haseena said, vigorously crying and hiding her naked body. "I can't... mujhe yaad nahi hai... tum jhooth bol rahi ho... maine aisa kuch nahi kiya...!" Anubhav opposed, holding his head between his palms.

"I am not lying, Mr. Singh... you raped your wife in a drunken state. I begged in front of you, but... but you turned a deaf ear. The doctor already said we need physical distance for the safety of the baby, but... you... you were drowned in your lust, and you didn't even think about our child...!" She cried out.

"I raped you... so what is this..." He threw pictures on her face. "woh bastard hamare room mein kyun tha..!" He asked loudly, making her shiver. "Woh mujhse baat karne aaye the...!" She replied, trying to remain calm.