🖤I Want Her❤

Haseena's POV

"Haseena listen to me.....!" Anubhav stopped me at the door of my apartment by holding my wrist.

"Mujhe kuch nhi sunana.!" I replied coldly as I am still angry with him for kissing me in public place. "Tum mere husband ho iska yeh matlab nhi ki tum mujhe aise public place par sabke samne kiss kar do..!" I added.

"Tum...(before he explain his reason Nidhi open the door)"

"Haseena...!" She hugged me tightly. I respond back with same energy and few moments later we broke our hug.

"Hello Mr. Singh...!" Nidhi gives her hand to shake hands. "Hello...!" He said simply. Me and Nidhi shared a look and then looked at him. I don't like people's touches, especially women.." He replied my unspoken question.

Nidhi looked at me questioningly, I shrugged my shoulders as I am not even aware of this.

"Anubhav...(Nidhi wants to say something but he cuts her off and says)

"Mr. Singh... You can address me as Mr. Singh...!"  He said calmly. I just gave him a irritated look which he ignored.

"Aap dono andar aa jaiye..!" Nidhi said with a smile while glaring at me through the corner of her eyes. I smile nervously at her and we both come inside my sweet sweet home.

"Jiya kahan hai?" Anubhav asked looking for Jiya.

"Woh room mein apne...!" Nidhi answered with a smile.

"Room?" He asked for direction.

"Mere saath chalo...!" I said coldly and he obediently followed me to my and Jiya's room.

Jiya was reading her favorite novel when we entered the room she looked at us with a smile, I smiled at her back but soon she startled me and Nidhi with her act when she hugged Anubhav.

"Finally aap aa gaye Handsome...!" Jiya said happily. Nidhi and I shared a confused look as we both wondered what was happening.

"Kaisi ho tum..?" Anubhav asked stroking her hair.

"Mastt...aap batao aap Germany se kya lekar aaye ho mere liye...?" Jiya asked Anubhav with twinkling eyes while I am still trying to understand what is happening right now because I am his wife but he didn't tell me where he was and my sister who probably met him 2 times, She knew where he was.

"Tum Germany gaye the aur Jiya ko kaise pata yeh sab..?" I asked surprisingly.

"Kyunki Mr. Handsome ne mujhe bataya tha..aapko nhi pata tha Di?" Jiya said innocently but her question hurted me because of my husband.

"Maine kuch puchha tumse Anubhav...!" I said sternly as my temper is crossing the red line.

"I don't want to answer you so please stop asking me questions...!" He replied rudely, fueling my anger.

"Sirf tumhari marzi nhi chalegi Mr. Singh, she is your wife so she has the right to ask you questions..!" Nidhi said angrily but soon her anger turns to fear when she sees his darken eyes full of anger.

"Main tum dono ke coffee lekar aati hoon...!" Nidhi said fumbling and quickly escape from there. I rolled my eyes as he always does to stop me.

"Jiju aap baitho yahan...!" Jiya pulled his hand to sit on the bed while his words shocked me again. He obeys Jiya's words and sits on the bed while his eyes are still fixed on me.