🖤The Photoshoot❤

🧡❤💚 Happy Holi 🧡💚❤

Continues from previous part..

Haseena's POV ❤

Finally I reached the shooting location which looked nice from outside, a four storey building, I took a deep breath and stepped inside the building, the exact location and floor was mentioned on the director's website.

First floor...I mumbles myself and headed towards the shooting area where about 10 people are arranging and handling the dress and two models.

"Hello sir...!" I greeted the man in the director's chair, who scanned me from head to toe.

"Miss Haseena?"

"Ji...!"

"Modeling kar logi tum?" He asked me looking at my hands which are nervously clutching my dress as I am an introvert I need some time to normalize myself. I nod as I know this shoot is for a big diamond jewelry company.

"Word miss...!!"

"Yes...!" I try my best to be a bold girl.

"Samne dressing room hai jakar change kar lo aur ready ho jao and remember woh sari jewellery real diamond hai toh un mein se ek ko bhi kharoch na aaye..!"

"Okay...!" I I went towards the dressing room. I look at the whole dressing room and then a girl comes in and gives me a dress, I change my dress and after that the same girl applies some makeup on my face to face the camera.

"You're looking beautiful...!" The girl compliments me, I look in the mirror, scanning myself from head to toe. I am wearing a light green fit and flare maxi dress which have noodles strap paired with diamond earrings and a bracelet.

"Next shoot aapka hi hai.." That girl told me, I took a deep breath and came out of the dressing room and next two hours I did my photoshoot.

"Pack up...!" The director announced and all three of us went to the changing room after giving our jewelry to the assistant director and as I entered into the room,  my phone rang.

"Haan Nidhi kya hua?" I answered the call. "Jaldi ghar aa...!" She said in tensed voice.

"Koi problem hai kya ya phir Manav aa gya hai...?" I asked worriedly.

"Nhi...Us Adi ke bacche ka call aaya tha aur I think unhe doubt ho gya hai...!"

"Kya kaise kyun?"

"Shayad Anubhav ne tujhe call kiya hai aur tune answer nhi kiya tha isliye Adi called me and asked about you...maine jhooth toh bol diya par pakka us chipku ko shak ho gya hai..!"

"Tu tension mat le main bas bees minutes mein aayi...!" I said and then I cut the call and was about to change my dress when I heard some sound from outside, I go outside to see what happens.

"Kya hua?" I asked the same makeup artist.

"Pendent chori ho gyi hai..!" She whimpers. "What?" She nodded.

"Abhi waqt hai sach bata do kisne chori ki main baksh dunga warna police aayegi...!" The director said angrily.

"Sir humne nhi chori ki hai, hum itne saalon se aapke saath kaam kar rahe aaj tak kabhi aisa hua hai kya...!" His assistant tries to proof himself innocent. "Sir pakka In models mein se kisi ne liya hoga..!" Assistant added. I shared a look with other two models.