Fourteen

announcement at the end<3

Taehyung's pov:

The kiss was short and sweet, lasting mere seconds before Jungkook pulled away.

My cheeks were burning red and I had to bite my bottom lip to somewhat contain my smile.

Jungkook just kissed me.

"how was that?" he asked, a fond smile dancing on his lips as he traced a thumb down to mine, pulling my bottom lip away from my teeth.

I smiled and buried my face into Jungkook's neck, feeling embarrassed and flustered and extremely happy.

"i-i liked it" I mumbled, smiling hard.

Jungkook wrapped his arms tightly around my body and pulled me in close, protecting me from the wind that was picking up once again. I looked up in his hold to find he was already staring back down at me, eyes glazed over slightly and was looking at me like I was the only person in the world.

He leans down to connect our lips once again and I practically melt into it. Chasing his mouth with my own when he pulls away.

"now that i've started I can't stop" he mumbles, before attacking my lips with short and quick kisses, making me squeal and giggle loudly.

"god your laugh is so precious" he mumbles, burying his face into my neck. His breath fans over my skin and I shiver with sensitivity.

My mouth and jaw begin to ache with how much i've been smiling. I wrap my arms around his neck and thread my fingers through the back of his raven locks, feeling Jungkook pull my hood over my head to shield me from the wind.

"so beautiful" he hums, keeping his body heat close to me.

"koo" I whine, beginning to feel too flustered with all these compliments. "stop" I attempt to say sternly, but it comes out more like a squeal as Jungkook begins to tickle my sides.

"n-no! koo s-stop!" I laugh loudly, falling backwards onto the grass. Jungkook hovers over me and doesn't give up on his relentless tickle attack until there are genuine tears in my eyes.

"fine i'll spare you" he says dramatically, rolling off to lay beside me as I struggle to catch my breath, giggling every now and again from the lasting effects of his tickles.

I can't appreciate the view above me until i've fully calmed down. Now that my vision isn't blurred with tears my eyes widen with wonder.

The sky is littered with millions and millions of tiny stars. Such a stark contrast to the almost black sky. The ones that twinkle catch my eye, I can't help but think they're waving at us. Waving from all the way over there.

I feel Jungkook take my hand and intertwine our fingers, mine looking so small in his large hold.

"you see that bright light over there?" Jungkook whispers, head leaning against mine as he points towards the sky. "the one that's shining the brightest"

I follow his finger and sure enough, there's a star that's bigger than the rest of them, shining the brightest and illuminating the duller ones around it with its powerful glow.

"i see it" I hum, not being able to take my eyes away.

"that's venus" he tells me, dropping his hand and giving mine a little squeeze with his other thats still intertwined with my own.

"it's named after the ancient roman goddess of love and beauty" he explains, eyes travelling to me as he speaks.

I blush and give him a small smile, cheeks on fire as I turn my gaze back towards the sky. "it's beautiful" I hum, picturing a powerful yet angelic goddess up there, protecting her planet and keeping it's inhabitants safe.