Jeon Nabi

Introduction

(There's no actual set face claim for her)

Jeon Nabi

Birth Date: 26th September 2001

Family: Mother, Father, Oldest Brother (Jeon Junghyun), Older Brother (Jeon Jungkook)

Band Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Visual, Sub Rapper

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac: Snake

the snake is the most mysterious and is also the wisest. They don't allow others to know about them that much and they usually keep things to themselves.

Nationality: Korean

Languages: Korean, Japanese, English, (a little bit of) Mandarin

More Facts

- She's the youngest in her family. (Making Jungkook ridiculously protective over her)

- She loves the winter season the most because she can drink hot chocolate and wear puffer jackets.

- Nabi's favorite food is Tteokbokki.

- She can't eat spicy food. (mild allergy)

- She's also scared of heights.

- If she didn't get debuted, Nabi was going to be an animator.

- She trained for two years. (2015-2017)

- Every member of BTS and Stray Kids sees Nabi as their little sister.

- She's also one of BLACKPINK'S biggest fangirls.

- Nabi is fluent in English and Japanese and she can understand Mandarin but not speak it.

- She attended SOPA with Jeongin and Hyunjin.

-Nabi's lock screen wallpaper is a photo of her forcing the boys to do a TikTok with her, and her home screen changes all the time, but currently, it's a photo of Jungkook hugging her from behind.

- Nabi's favorite features about herself are her smile and her hair.

Nabi's Personality

Nabi is a very innocent and pure person. She can sometimes be an introvert and other times an extrovert, depending on her mood and who she's with. She's ever curious and likes trying new things. Like her brother, she can be very competitive in games and very passionate about the things that she finds important. But a lot of the time she ends up pushing herself too far, which hurts her physically and also exhausts her completely.

Since young, she's always been very intuitive, easy-going, and trustful. She's gotten hurt a lot for trusting the wrong people, but she never regrets giving everyone an equal chance in her life. She's made a few very good friends that way. Nabi likes to be babied a lot but she can also be more mature than most when necessary. BTS has always babied Nabi since before their debut and they don't intend to stop any time soon. And now she has the rest of Stray Kids who like to baby her too.

Nabi's stage duality is crazy. She's always managed to leave any audience gaping and amazed. Off stage though, she's shy and reserved and a complete dork when she's with either her members, her friends, or BTS.

Outside idol interests

- Drawing with Hyunjin

- Baking and cooking with Felix

- Dancing and goofing off with Lee Know

- Reading alone

- Doing homework with Baby Bread

- Playing in the park with Jisung

- Doing ridiculous twin things with Seungmin

- Gaming with Jin

- Small competitions with Jungkook, also loving and annoying him

- Shopping with J-Hope

- Playing around with Taehyung

- Hanging out with Jimin; talking endlessly or watching movies together

- Cooking vlogs with Wooyoung

- Being Haknyeon's badminton buddy

- Skating with Mark

- Having fun with BLACKPINK; mainly outings, shopping, or gaming

- Hanging out with Soobin; marvel movie marathons or quiet reading sessions

- Spending quality time with ITZY; mainly shopping or sleepovers