20. (THE 9TH) EP.03

#SchoolUniforms #SoExcited #Wahhh #WishList

Stray Kids were doing another episode of the 9th today. Felix stood in front of the camera as the staff handed him a piece of paper. It was the topic for the day.

"I have never been to school in Korea," Felix started off. "I've heard that school in Korea is very different. I want to have fun with the other members and at the same time learn more about the Korean culture," he explained.

Han went into the room after Felix.

"A lot of our members still go to school," Han said to the camera. "Before I went to school, I was always jealous whenever I saw them wearing their school uniforms. It was always my dream to wear a school uniform," Han paused for a second. "I want to go to an amusement park with the other members. I want to have fun and play around with them," he smiled shyly. "We were all focused on practices when we were trainees. Now, I want to spend some time with the other members and have a great time."

Han left the room and Nabi went in after him. She read the question of the day before standing in front of the camera and giving it a wave.

"I heard Hannie oppa say that he was jealous of me and the other members who're still going to school. He wants to wear a school uniform," Nabi laughed. "I wear one every day so I don't get the big deal of it but it's important to him. I want us to go somewhere and have fun together. Somewhere that kids our age usually go."

***

"Is this going up?" Han asked.

They were at an amusement park in Seoul and were currently on their first ride of the day. Han and Nabi sat in the front with the rest of the members behind them. Nabi wasn't quite sure how they managed to get her to agree to this but here she was. She was all for something fun but this was testing her fear of heights.

"Fighting!" Stray Kids shouted.

Han began to panic next to Nabi. "Wait, I didn't know this rollercoaster was going up!" he said, starting to freak out. "No, really! I didn't know this would be going up so high!"

"Wait, is it too late to stop this?" Nabi shouted out in equal panic. "I didn't want... I don't want to do this!" she screamed as the ride went higher and higher.

"Dad! Mom!" Han shouted. "I didn't know the ride was going to be like this!"

"Oppa! JK!" Nabi screamed as the wind rushed past her face and she quickly shut her eyes. "Ahhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh!"

"Mom! Mom!" Han wanted to cry.

"Are you guys okay?" Chan called out from behind Nabi and Han.

"NO!" Nabi shouted.

"Wahhhh!" Han screamed as the ride took a sharp turn and then sped up again. "What am I going to do? What am I going to do?"

"Help me! Help me!" Nabi cried.

The ride started to slow down as it returned to the starting point. Chan and Hyunjin smiled and did finger hearts at the camera while the rest just grinned or breathed a sigh of relief.

Except for Han and Nabi, who were clinging to one another like the world was about to end. They were frozen to the spot as the ride completely stopped and their safety belts clicked open. Minho waited for everyone at the entrance because he absolutely refused to go anywhere near any rollercoaster or heigh related ride. Nabie envied him, she genuinely thought he was a genius.

"I didn't know this was a rollercoaster," Han said once they climbed out of the ride and passed the cameras.

"I definitely regret agreeing to this," Nabi added.