22. (SPOT KIDS BLACK) #6

Changbin's Graduation

Currently, they were in two separate cars. Chan, Nabi, Minho, and Jeongin were in one with Han and Felix in another. Seungmin and Hyunjin weren't with them yet because they both had classes but would meet up with them later.

The camera was turned on.

"Where are we going?" Chan asked.

"Changbinie hyung's graduation ceremony!!" Jeongin and Nabi announced together as Chan and Minho cheered.

"Wow, Changbin's graduating!" Minho said in disbelief.

"Yeah, Changbinie hyung's graduating soon," Jeongin said.

"Actually, Changbin doesn't know that we're attending his graduation ceremony," Chan admitted with a smile.

"Last night when he asked us if we were coming, he was muttering," Minho chuckled.

"Yeah," Chan nodded.

"I felt so bad," Nabi said and covered her face with her hands guiltily. "He looked so irritated and sad."

"Aw," Chan cooed and patted Nabi's head. He looked back at the camera. "We told Changbin that we wouldn't be able to attend the ceremony because of our schedules," he explained. "But here we are, attending it!

"Wait for us," Minho said.

"We're running to you!" Chan promised to the camera.

***

Felix and Han sat next to each other as they turned their own camera on to start recording.

"Do we eat jjajangmyeon after the ceremony or after we move into a new house?" Han asked.

Felix paused for a second to think about it. "We eat something like jjajangmyeon, I think."

"How come you know more about this than I do?" Han questioned him with a laugh.

Felix laughed too. The Australian was slowly getting better and better with both the Korean language and the Korean culture and it was mainly thanks to Nabi. They either sat down and she helped Felix study or sometimes she'd just mention things and they'd get into a conversation about the differences between Korea and Australia. It was really helping him a lot so far and Felix was grateful for it.

"Today's lunch will be jjajangmyeon then!" Han suddenly announced.

"Yay!" Felix clapped his hands. "Good idea," he complimented.

"I chose it," Han said and laughed. "I am the only one who can choose it. Do you recommend jjajangmyeon?"

Felix nodded. "Jjajangmyeon. Okay. Should we ask the other members?"

"Nope," Han shook his head.

They both laughed again.

***

"Just now..." Minho said to the camera. "Just now we got a call from Changbin. Ohhhhh!" he grinned and banged his hands against the edge of his seat. "It feels slightly unrealistic, you don't think he knows we're coming, do you?"

"Of course not," Chan shook his head.

"I was nervous when he called," Nabi giggled.

"I listened to his voice and I don't think he knows anything," Minho said.

"Changbin hyung is gonna be so surprised," Jeongin smiled. "But he's fast to catch onto things though."

"He is," Nabi agreed. She looked at the camera and smiled. "Wait for us Changbinie oppa. I don't know what's gonna happen but wait for us."