46. NABI'S APPEARANCE ON ITZY'S LIVE

Nabi's Appearance on ITZY's live

Nabi woke up to someone hovering over her and someone else tugging at her. She'd slept over at IZTY's dorm last night. They had a girls' night to catch up with each other. They hadn't had one since Nabi moved out of their shared trainee dorm. Though even after Stray Kids got their own dorm, Nabi still went back to crash at Yeji's room and cuddle with either her or Ryujin for a good night's sleep.

The members of ITZY were no doubt Nabi's best girl friends not including BLACKPINK obviously. Yeji, Ryujin, Lia, Chaeryeong, and Yuna were like Nabi's sisters, and being near them was like Nabi having her own personal comfort zone. When things got too much emotionally and for whatever reason she felt like the boys wouldn't understand or get it, Nabi could always count on the girls.

Nabi squinted her eyes open to see Yeji reaching for something on the nightstand while Yuna pulled at Nabi's arm to make her sit up.

"Yah, it's too early! What are you doing?" Nabi whined and turned onto her back to stare at the two girls.

"Unnie, come on! Get up!" Yuna smiled.

"Why?"

Yeji laughed as Nabi forcefully got dragged out of bed and pulled into the living room. From behind them, she quickly wrapped Nabi up in a blanket to make sure that she was appropriately covered enough to be caught on camera. It was almost ten in the morning but for an idol depending on their schedule, the day and night before that could mean it was still too, too early to function properly. 

For Nabi, it was too early since Stray Kids had a photoshoot yesterday, recordings, and a dance practice but for ITZY it was pretty late since they'd gotten a whole day to themselves yesterday and so this morning they decided to do a Vlive for Midzy. Yeji had already checked with their staff and asked permission for Nabi to be seen on camera with them. Actually, the staff and JYP were more than happy to get an interaction between ITZY and Stray Kids' maknae princess. Even encouraging it as a good show of the girls' friendship within the company.

"Aigoo, you look a mess!" Ryujin laughed as Nabi plopped herself down on the couch between her and Yeji. 

Ryunjin reached her hands out and smoothed down Nabi's bedhead while Lia handed Nabi a cup of coffee. And Chaeryeong came to sit on the floor in front of them with the camera on a selfie stick. She waved to Midzys with a big smile as she crammed everyone into the frame for ITZY fans to see.

Nabi's eyes widened when she realized and quickly she tried to stand up but Yeji wrapped her arms around the younger girl's shoulders. Nabi looked back at her and Yeji whispered it was okay before turning to look at the camera.

"Hi, Midzys!"

"Look who stayed over at our dorm last night!" Lia pointed out.

"Nabi unnie's still half asleep," Yuna giggled a little.

"Nabi-yah, say hello to our fans," Ryujin encouraged Nabi with a small nudge to her shoulder and a grin.

Nabi lifted her hand and waved at the camera. She had an unsure smile on her face since she hadn't at all expected to show up in one of ITZY's lives. They didn't discuss it beforehand and she'd literally just woken up only a minute ago. She was still super tired but she could easily see how happy the girls were right now.

Nabi wasn't a member of ITZY but somehow she was still treated like she was the sixth member. She didn't mind in the slightest though. She guessed if things turned out differently she would've been equally happy with ITZY just like she was with Stray Kids, but still Stray Kids were number one in Nabi's head and heart no matter what. She went through dozens of challenges with the girls but a hundred more difficulties with her own members.

"Hi, Midzy," Nabi said.

"You guys know who this is, right?" Lia asked with a bright smile. "It's Jeon Nabi from Stray Kids!"

"Our secret sixth member," Chaeryeong commented and Nabi laughed.

Our princess with ITZY???? Yes!!!

I love being a Stay and a Midzy right now!

Hi, Nabi!

💙💙💙 I knew they'd still be friends...

Our princess with our five queens ❤️👑

Half asleep but still so pretty...

Nabi wrapped up like a butterfly in a cocoon between Ryujin and Yeji

We def need more interactions like this in the future 😍😍

It's 3 am where I am. I should be asleep right now but I'm so happy I stayed awake to see this!

"Let's play a game!" Yuna suddenly proposed.

"What game?" Ryujin and Lia asked together.

"Omo!" Yeji laughed as she read a passing comment. "A Midzy said to play the pepero game with Ryujin and Nabi."

"Really? Where?" Yuna asked giggling.

"They really did," Chaeryeong laughed as she found the comment and reread it.

"I don't mind," Ryujin shrugged.

"I do!" Nabi exclaimed with a laugh of disbelief. "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. No way!"

"I meant a game like Jenga though," Yuna interrupted.

"Let's play Jenga," Yeji agreed.

"I'll go get it," Lia offered and stood up from the couch.

Maybe unexpected but a very entertaining start to Nabi's morning.