30. (THE 9TH) S2 EP.04

(The 9th) S2 Ep.04

SKZ returned to their rooms after finishing KCON in NY

The 9th mission gets passed on... The honor of the first visit goes to??

Nabi was flopped down on her bed like a starfish. Her face was buried into the blankets as a knock sounded at the room door. She was sharing a room with Felix who was sitting with his legs crossed on his own bed. He greeted the staff member and took the piece of paper from them as Nabi's head sleepily lifted off of the pillows to see what was happening.

Butterfly was in her cacoon, sleeping peacefully but got interrupted.

"Nabi," Felix called her name as he tried to read the mission. "What does this mean?"

He still wasn't 100% fluent in Korean yet, especially in the reading and writing part. Nabi shook her head to try and wake up. She looked like a puppy as she pushed her hair back with a hand and crawled off of the bed and to her feet. She fell down to sit next to Felix on his bed. He handed her the piece of paper and she rubbed at her tired eyes a bit.

"Stray Kids!" she read enthusiastically.

"Stray Kids!" Felix repeated as he locked his arms around Nabi's one and rested his chin down on her shoulder.

"To Stray Kids: Stray Kids who have flipped the 2018 KCON in NY! You worked really hard! It was hard to get to NY! You can't just leave!" Nabi read.

"Of course, we can't just leave!" Felix agreed.

"Exactly, should we just live here then?" Nabi proposed with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Not a bad idea," Felix played along.

"Wait, let's read a bit more first," Nabi suggested and Felix laughed. "The free travel that the 9th prepared for Stray Kids."

T/N: By free travel, they mean self-guided travel with no rules or set schedule

"Then we can have the shake shack burgers," Nabi said excitedly and shook her body, which made Felix laugh and clap his hands. She fell back on the bed and dragged him with her but quickly regretted it. "Lix, you're heavy," she muttered with a laugh.

"Oh," Felix chuckled and rolled off of her.

Nabi left his bed for hers and jumped down with a pillow in her arms to hug. She looked over at Felix and grinned. "We should sleep early for tomorrow." Felix raised a playful eyebrow at her and she knew just what was about to happen. "No! No! Don't come-- ah!" Nabi dived to switch the bedside light off as Felix tackled her in a hug. He wrapped his arms around her middle and practically cuddled her like she was a giant plushie.

Nabi clawed her way out of the blond boy's grip and ran to his bed, but Felix only chased after her. She grabbed his pillow and they ended up having a small pillow fight with each other. Nabi stacked three pillows on top of Felix before plonking down on him. He easily pushed the pillows away and picked her up. He threw her over his shoulder like a fireman and spun her around a few times until she was giggling and begging him to stop.

When she was free and on her feet again, she grabbed the piece of paper from Felix and ran to the first room she saw. Nabi looked into the camera and whispered, "I'm going in."

Nabi is visiting another room

Nabi knocked on the door before opening it and popping her head inside with a smile. Changbin was lazily sprawled on his bed as Minho sat on the edge of his own and stared back at Nabi. She tossed the piece of paper inside the room and it landed beside Changbin.