38. (THE 9TH) S4 EP.01

(The 9th) S4 Ep.01

10:00 AM on one day in January 2019

Familiar siren in SKZ house

10:02 AM Nabi woke up
10:02 Seungmin & Hyunjin woke up
10:03 I.N seems to have woken up... but goes back to sleep

First Morning Mission

Nabi woke up to the sound of loud music playing throughout their dorm. She blinked her eyes open before groaning in irritation. She hated getting disturbed from her sleep without a good reason. It was already so hard for her to fall asleep in the first place. Not to mention the other members, most of them were pretty sleep deprived too.

"It's too early!" Nabi whined into her pillow before throwing the blankets off and sitting up.

"You look terrible," Seungmin sleepily commented.

Nabi grabbed her pillow and threw it at him without words. He laughed a little as he caught it. Minho was still fast asleep opposite the two and unless he woke up on his own they weren't bothering to wake him. Like the saying goes don't poke a sleeping bear. Nabi shook her head lazily before flattening her hair and climbing to her feet. Seungmin was already leaving the room as she unhappily trailed after him.

(Dance to the music)
(First five will have prize money for snacks)

"I thought we had until noon. It's only 10 am," Nabi complained as she caught sight of the clock in the living room.

"We'll go back to sleep once it's done," Seungmin muttered.

Nabi stood in the middle of the living room. The couches and the small coffee table had been moved away so their dorm had enough space to freely dance without getting hurt. Cameras were set up all over the place. When Stray Kids first found out about the small missions the staff wanted them to do none of them were too enthusiastic about it, but after the first few it got fun and a bit competitive. The competition being the only real reason that Nabi was awake right now and not asleep again.

Hyunjin stood at the doorway of his shared room. Jeongin had woken up but Han and Felix were still asleep. Nabi glanced over her shoulder at Hyunjin and the two made eye contact. Within a minute they were dancing in sync to the blaring music. The two visuals. While Seungmin ran back to their room to grab his glasses so he could at least see what he was doing. It was way too early for contacts and he wanted to catch some more sleep once the morning mission was over.

District 9 is playing

After almost halfway through the song, Nabi started to gain life and actually start to enjoy dancing in her half-asleep state. She laughed a little as she turned and continued the choreography that Seungmin gave up on already. He was on the floor while Hyunjin groaned and moved his neck back and forth only to hear it pop. Their muscles were still stiff and sore from the previous day's activities, and they hadn't even stretched or warmed up or anything.

"I'm tired," Seungmin muttered as he forced himself to stand up again.

"Where's Changbin oppa? And I.N-ah?" Nabi asked as she looked behind her at the closed room doors.

"I'm here," Jeongin yawned.

He walked into the room before going to stand between Nabi and Hyunjin, joining in on the dancing as the song played one last time.