29. (THE 9TH) S2 EP.01

(The 9th) S2 Ep.01

"It's really pretty outside," Nabi said as she looked out of the plane's window. "On top of the clouds."

"How's your fear of heights?" Chan asked from the seat next to her.

Nabi looked at him and shook her head with a smile. "I'm fine, oppa. I don't think flying in a plane affects me that much. As long as I stay in the plane and only get out of it once we reach the ground."

"We're not skydiving if that's what you're worried about," Chan reassured her with a grin of amusement.

"Good," she nodded.

***

Minho looked into the camera in front of him.

"It tastes good," he told it. He then turned the camera to face Changbin who was sitting next to him for the flight. "Changbinie's coffee is here."

Seo Changbin
A man that knows how to order coffee on his first plane ride

"It's hot," Changbin said with a smile.

"That means it's time for me to steal some from him," Minho said into the camera before reaching for the styrofoam cup in the tray holder.

"What?" Changbin laughed as his coffee disappeared.

Minho took a sip and tasted it before putting it back into its place. He sighed at the warm feeling flowing down his throat. "It's hot. It's hot!" he said and rubbed his fingers against his jeans to erase the burning sensation in his fingertips. He held up a peace sign to the camera. "End of Lee Know's mukbang."

***

Hyunjin smiled into his own camera as he put a hand to the side of his face and pointed to Han, who was fast asleep beside him.

Hannie is sleeping.

Hyunjin then leaned forward in his seat and captured Changbin on camera, who was also sleeping.

Binnie is also sleeping.
What was the coffee for then?

Hyunjin glanced around at his members.

"Everyone's sleeping," he whispered so he didn't wake them up.

***

As soon as they landed they were ushered into a small bus that fit the nine of them. Chan, Felix, Seungmin, and Han all sat in the back row while Changbin, Minho, Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Nabi sat in the front row. For some unknown reason, Jeongin decided to annoy Nabi. He didn't want to sit all by himself in the passenger seat next to the driver's seat so there he was sitting on her lap.

"Yah, you're heavy," Nabi complained as the staff started to set the cameras up for filming.

"Shhh! I'm lighter than you," Jeongin whispered back.

"You wish! Get off... "

"We welcome you to your first time in Japan!" the staff congratulated.

Everyone started to clap and cheer. Nabi temporarily forgot about the numbing in her legs and clapped with her arms in an awkward position.

"To celebrate Stray Kids' first time in Japan, you guys are going to go and find places by yourself with no help."

"Where?" Han quietly asked.