6. PEACE AMONG MEMBERS

Peace Among Members

Three Weeks Later

Chan declared that dance practice was over with when Hyunjin and Han almost tackled one another over a small mistake. Chan told the two to get out of the room and cool down and no one had seen either one of them for almost an hour now. Minho wanted to go and check on Han while Nabi wanted to go and make sure Hyunjin was still in one piece, but Chan told them to let Hyunjin and Han fight this out.

"What do you think they're doing?" Nabi asked as she rested her head against Jeongin's shoulder.

"Probably fighting," Seungmin deadpanned. "Now that they have the opportunity to fight they can fight to their hearts' content. They should be happy."

"That's if they're both still alive," Changbin remarked in a teasing manner.

Nabi frowned at that and lightly tried to kick at Changbin, who dodged her attempt and just shrugged. Felix was sitting on the other side of Nabi with his arm locked around her free one. He was nervously playing with the bracelet around her wrist while Chan and Minho just sat in silence a few feet away from them.

Finally, the door to the dance room opened again, and in walked Han and Hyunjin. They both wore sheepish smiles on their faces like two kids who knew that they were in trouble. But there wasn't a scratch on either of them, no bruises and no scrapes.

It was a miracle since it actually looked like the two of them were on good terms. Hyunjin and Han shot each other a glance without glaring and it made Chan sigh loud enough for everyone to hear.

One fight was resolved.

Now all Chan had to worry about was Han's bad blood toward Nabi. But it was okay since Chan already worked out an almost foolproof plan to get Han and Nabi's relationship exactly like Han and Hyunjin's relationship now.

"Han-ah?" Minho looked at the younger boy.

"We're okay now, hyung," Han said, answering the silent question everyone wanted to ask.

"Hyunjinnie?" Chan asked as he looked at the other boy.

"Fine, Chan hyung," Hyunjin nodded.

Hyunjin gently bumped his shoulder with Han's before he went to sit in front of Nabi. He smiled reassuringly at her as Changbin leaned an arm down on Hyunjin's shoulder. Han didn't say anything and only went to sit in front of Minho with his back to the older boy, he then silently took Minho's arms and pulled them over his shoulders in a hug.

Han and Minho had always hugged each other out of nowhere. They were clingy and it didn't surprise anyone that after what just happened with Han and Hyunjin that Han would want a hug from Minho. Maybe it was because without wearing his emotions for everyone to see, Minho came off looking and feeling like the calmest. So he naturally calmed Han's anxiety down whenever the two were together.

"Okay so, now that everything's over with I think we should start fresh tomorrow morning," Chan suggested.

"Sounds good, hyung," Changbin agreed.

The others just nodded or hummed. Jeongin, Felix, Hyunjin, Changbin, and Chan were the first ones to leave while Minho, Nabi, and Han gathered up their things. Minho slung his backpack over his right shoulder and waited for both Han and Nabi to hurry up, but then he saw Chan poking his head into the doorway.

"Come here, hurry up!" Chan mouthed and waved his arm frantically.

Nabi and Han were unaware of what was happening behind them as Minho hesitantly did as he was told.