26. (SPOT KIDS BLACK) #8 #9 # 10 #11

Behind The Scene Moments

(MV waiting room)

Nabi was sitting curled up in the corner of the couch that she and Hyunjin were sitting on. While Minho and Changbin sat in the two office chairs behind them. They were waiting for the rest of their members to wrap up their different scenes of the music video.

"Look," Hyunjin said and turned back around to show them the candy pieces in his hands. "The bears here are holding hands."

"Wow!" Changbin exclaimed and leaned forward to see.

Minho quickly scooted forward with his hands on either side of his face as he bowed his head down and stole the candy from Hyunjin's hands. He scooted back again and laughed proudly as he chewed down on the friendly bears.

"But he ate them... " Hyunjin trailed off before laughing.

Changbin held onto Hyunjin's wrists and inspected his hands. "They were just here?"

Minho chuckled out loud and Nabi giggled as she rested her head against the back of the couch. She watched as Hyunjin reached for another set of gummy bears. They were holding hands too and he wanted to show them to Changbin, but Minho quickly repeated his previous action and ate the candy.

"Uh... but, he ate them again," Hyunjin sighed and Changbin, Minho, and Nabi laughed. "You can see they have sweet and sour ones," Hyunjin said and showed the camera the packet of sweets. He took another one out and Minho took it from him.

"Really?" Minho asked.

"And he ate it again," Hyunjin commented.

Minho held the gummy bears in front of Hyunjin's mouth, Hyunjin leaned forward to eat it but Minho pulled his hand back and laughed.

"Yes," Hyunjin said and closed his mouth again with a frustrated laugh. Minho tried to feed him again and he opened his mouth yet again only to be disappointed yet again. "These... they have friends," he tried to take the bite but Minho pulled away and instead fed Nabi the candy.

She obediently opened her mouth for it and Hyunjin looked at the two with an annoyed smile. Nabi laughed and chewed the candy as Hyunjin tried to ignore the two. He showed the camera a new set of bears that were holding hands, one yellow and one purple.

"They're friends. They're holding hands so they don't get disconnected," Hyunjin explained before suddenly separating one of the bears and eating it. "His friend's gone," he said and ate the second bear, "he's gone too," he laughed.

"That was too cruel," Nabi laughed and lightly smacked Hyunjin's shoulder.

"It was too cruel?" he asked her with a smile. "I'm sorry," he apologized. Hyunjin reached for something else on the table before showing it off to the camera. "Here's the next product. Australia kangaroo... " he held two of them out before one by one they each got stolen by Nabi and Minho. Hyunjin just grabbed another one from the table without saying anything. "Kind of like dog food," he told them. "I raised Kkami. I can't give Kkami something to eat without trying it myself first," Hyunjin admitted.

"Your care for animals is over the top," Changbin said.

"That's right," Hyunjin agreed not even arguing the truth.

"Taehyungie oppa's the same way with his dog," Nabi pointed out. "Actually he's worse. Yeontan's loved by everyone so much, especially Jiminie oppa and JK. Jimin oppa once tried to make Taehyungie eat Yeontan's dog food first to test it."

"That's love," Changbin commented.

"They're our babies," Hyunjin said.

***