DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

Bachelor's Club Series, as its name suggests, is a story that talks about the life of the members of the Bachelor's Club, a group of the most eligible bachelors in the town. Different men, different lives, different struggles, different pain, and different stories.

This is the first installment of the Bachelor's Club Novel Series.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the proper permission of the author.

WARNING: This series contains vulgar and nonfiltered words and profanities and other happenings that might be inappropriate for your age, or you might find uncomfortable. My characters are flawed and imperfect, so if you're looking for an ideal one, I'm sorry that you can't find it here. I won't force you to read my work. You're free to leave.

I warned you.

Plagiarism is a crime, so do not plagiarize my work.

If you get to enjoy my work, please do not hesitate to hit the star button and vote.

NOTE: This is still unedited, so expect typographical and grammatical errors.  I will edit and revise it once I've finished writing the whole series, so please bear with me for now.

Thank you, and enjoy reading!

PS. This is only a light story.